Lauren Goodger #93 I’m paid in microwaves that’s my bag, so what if I’m a has been Towie sl_g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This screams of compensation if you ask me, also a reason not to attend court.

Typical narcissist. When things go wrong or they get caught out, they play the sympathy cardsssssssssssss (Lactose illnessessssss but she's been called out on that), so now the 'poor mmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'

BTW I fell down stairs on Tues night. Should I post it all over social media that I went to A&E?
Exactly. This is just KPs handbook on how to avoid court. start talking about “I don’t know how much longer I can live on this earth”. Social media break….Mental health… those PR companies are all the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So she’s coming off social media. Does that mean she’s coming off OFs??
---
She’s already been tainted with the cyanide brush and I’m 100% certain that cost her so much lost revenue. This new court case will tarnish her even more. Who wants to be associated with this dodgy piece of tit. This sort of publicity is bad news for her. No wonder why she’s shitting bricks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
"Lauren loves her curves." Yep, that's why she filters her photos to duck.

Clearly the "friend" talking in the article is Loz herself or Moleman. I wouldn't be surprised if the pics were indeed staged for extra column inches like this.
Can't think of an angle that would make her look good TBH.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So she’s coming off social media. Does that mean she’s coming off OFs??
---
She’s already been tainted with the cyanide brush and I’m 100% certain that cost her so much lost revenue. This new court case will tarnish her even more. Who wants to be associated with this dodgy piece of tit. This sort of publicity is bad news for her. No wonder why she’s shitting bricks.
Lol no she’s launched an 80% discount, desperate for the money 😂

IMG_5599.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She’s turned off all comments on her posts😂😂😂. Imagine if some of her followers were actually stupid enough to take these dodgy investments.

• Haha
About as long as the jim routine 🤣

7 wounds?! Go to a hospital ward in a war zone, then you’ll see proper wounds. Those are cuts and grazes, you over dramatic moron.
Hahaha

She was probably running for the opening of Toby’s lunch time roast deal.
---

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I can’t (well, I can) believe she sat in a bleeping road and waited for strangers to come and heave her up. That’s how lazy this woman is. Could be at risk of oncoming traffic and she still won’t move her arse in any hurry ffs whatever next

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I can’t (well, I can) believe she sat in a bleeping road and waited for strangers to come and heave her up. That’s how lazy this woman is. Could be at risk of oncoming traffic and she still won’t move her arse in any hurry ffs whatever next
Where was bubba gel all this time, her never alone?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Weird how all these “I haven’t had a chance to grieve” and “I’ve been in an accident” and the “LaHelpMe” is so poorly” posts have appeared all at the same time as the LAUREN GOODGER HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH SCAMMING PEOPLE news articles have come to light. Make of that what you will….

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Let's hope towie take a grim view of this latest development, and don't ask her back, she may then have to get off that BIGGG LAZY backside and work for a living ... she is exactly where she deserves to be ... so much for the big comeback :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The moment I knew Lauren’s “friend” who phoned up The Sun to restore her image was actually Lauren herself:

"She called me and said, ‘I know I’m not fat, I’m a normal woman and don’t look like I do in those pictures in real life.’

"At the end of the day, the average size of a woman in the UK is a size 16 and Lauren loves her curves.

"Her weight has been a public obsession for 12 years and she’s bored of it now. She thinks people need to get over it.

"She feels like a lot of photographers go out of their way to take the worst pictures from angles that make her look bad.

"Lauren goes to the gym several times a week, but it’s for her mental health, not to lose weight. She’s not interested in a number on a scale and her days of crash dieting are over.

"She’s a mum now and wants to be happy and healthy for her daughter Larose.”

Also, she’s just going to say she has anxiety and can’t attend the hearing because of mental 🧝‍♀️, end of, right? And Towie’s perfectly OK with her doing OF and having advertised cyanide, they’re not going to care.

• Haha
  • Heart
The moment I knew Lauren’s “friend” who phoned up The Sun to restore her image was actually Lauren herself:

"She called me and said, ‘I know I’m not fat, I’m a normal woman and don’t look like I do in those pictures in real life.’

"At the end of the day, the average size of a woman in the UK is a size 16 and Lauren loves her curves.

"Her weight has been a public obsession for 12 years and she’s bored of it now. She thinks people need to get over it.

"She feels like a lot of photographers go out of their way to take the worst pictures from angles that make her look bad.

"Lauren goes to the gym several times a week, but it’s for her mental health, not to lose weight. She’s not interested in a number on a scale and her days of crash dieting are over.

"She’s a mum now and wants to be happy and healthy for her daughter Larose.”

Also, she’s just going to say she has anxiety and can’t attend the hearing because of mental 🧝‍♀️, end of, right? And Towie’s perfectly OK with her doing OF and having advertised cyanide, they’re not going to care.
I would believe that except this person spelt angle correctly. Big Lozza spells it angel 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How come the courts have anyone attending if everyone can claim mental health issues 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 16
How come the courts have anyone attending if everyone can claim mental health issues 😡
She's been watching how the skank plays her bankruptcy and , as she has a similar level of delusion, thinks that they will believe that she also has "wurstest twauma eva" and let her off because after all she is the bestest BYG eva!! (sic)

Didn't skank and sink boy also do this scam too? Wonder if they've had any comeuppance (and by that I mean an excuse for them to claim the "wurstest mental health eva" (sic)

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.