Lauren Goodger #93 I’m paid in microwaves that’s my bag, so what if I’m a has been Towie sl_g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha she is in court for giving dodgy financial advice. I got blocked by big gel ages ago for telling her that she wasn’t qualified or had done due diligence in anything financial. What an absolute bell end for doing that for a quick buck. Hope she enjoys sharing a cell with Scotty T and his big pipe 😂 (I know she won’t go down but her court outfit will be amazing as she is now a size 8).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
They’ve turned comments off on the DM article so doesn’t that mean it’s an ongoing criminal case?

Reactions: 21
Who’s betting on her attempting to dodge court? I predict LaBristow will become “ill” and her saying as a single parent only she can look after the babygel

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I hope there is a courtroom sketch of big gal, I will literally die happy to see that chubbster immortalised in pastels 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 57
And this is the difference from HER video to HER photo! It's an entirely different face, imagine the amount of tuning she does on other pics when this is the lenghths she goes to for a simple IG story

View attachment 2939439View attachment 2939443View attachment 2939441
What makes me die is the fact is she bleats on and on that she isn't fat.... so why then does she filter atleast 10 stone off of her photos? If she didn't believe she was a big gel, she wouldn't need to would she. She would just post them.

Ergo

She knows she's a chub, she doesn't like the fact she's a chub, and she believes filtering the duck out of any photos of her will make EVERYONE believe she is not, in fact, a chub.

The obsession with a thigh gap is hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How predictable 🙄
Well I didn’t have “throwing yourself in the road for attention” on the Lozza bingo this year 😂

The upcoming court hearing has rattled her and she’s desperate. If she hasn’t already been axed from Towie she must be worried now.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
How predictable 🙄
Basically big gel doesn't want mean and nasty comments on her perfick pics when news of the court case becomes more popular.

I do feel she seems more illiterate than she once was. She's never boasted an higher than average IQ, but her posts are so... what's the word I'm looking for? Childish? I dunno. I don't doubt she's still grieving. To lose a child, I don't think that sort of pain ever leaves a person but to keep bringing it up almost as an excuse for everything that's going on in her life is a bit much.

Reactions: 34
How predictable 🙄
This screams of compensation if you ask me, also a reason not to attend court.

Typical narcissist. When things go wrong or they get caught out, they play the sympathy cardsssssssssssss (Lactose illnessessssss but she's been called out on that), so now the 'poor mmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'

BTW I fell down stairs on Tues night. Should I post it all over social media that I went to A&E?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
The FCA don't duck about. Financial fraud is a big deal. The fella will get bird, I doubt being a thick bleep will save a big fine and restrictions.

Reactions: 19
She can’t use grieving mother forever. Yes it’s a tragedy and I’m sure she will never get over it. But she wasn’t focused on her grief when she focused on financial fraud….or when posting for her onlyfans….or for cam girls…
You’ve been caught out for fraud, you’ve been pictured as you look and not how you pretend to look/lie with fake images. You can’t keep using mental health/being vulnerable when it doesn’t go in your favour, but be fine when acting in such a foul way.
And how many strangers did it take to pick her up out of the road (hope their backs are ok)?Why couldn’t she just stand up?! She fell over….wasn't crushed in a car or hit by a car! 7 wounds 😂 grazes….you’ve got cuts and grazes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
It's a shame splash media wasn't there to take pics 🤭.... she must have fallen, broken the concrete, and couldn't get up due to her ` slim build, and thigh gap :rolleyes: `.... feel sorry for the people who had to ` roll ` her off the road, and then hoist her up into a position where she could sit on the pavement, blubbering her liddle heart out .... yep BIGGGG lozzz, you cant go around conning people, it will eventually come back and bite you on that ridiculous arse ... I hope she's shitting herself, it's about time something was done with these scumbag scam influenzers, as someone said, can't wait to see the court artists impressions of our BYG in all her glory ... she also can't pin this on oddbod this time ... although I'm sure she`ll try 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.