Lauren Goodger #93 I’m paid in microwaves that’s my bag, so what if I’m a has been Towie sl_g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well said xx

Reactions: 9
Pretty much the same as skanky price; Her eldest does have problems although the one she likes to shout loudest about was diagnosed by HER, the Prader-Willi Syndrome, and because his medical history is Private there is no way of proving she's lying again about this.
Thats the thing though, his medical history IS and should remain PRIVATE & likewise Larorse's ought to, but both Mummys like to use these things for their own benefits such as skank always banging-on about how exhausted she is after ten minutes with H (despite him arriving with a Carer in tow who does everything for him!!) Lozza is the same, continually going-on about how exhausted she is with caring for a sick child blah blah blah.........
Just imagine how bloody "exhausted" Lozza would be had she got two little girls to contend with.
---
Yes indeedy! I had four children which was manic enough but there was 14 months between the last two - those early years were absolute bloody HELL!!!! No wonder all my lot have all stuck at one child apiece!!

Reactions: 14
I'm honestly starting to think she may have an intellectual disability. If she really believes that the pap shots are wrong, then it means that she cannot match up cause and effect of her own filtering and over-cautious posing for her own photos. She recently shared a reel showing loads of similar shots she took herself, all of which were taken with some strange positioning (ass out and back, camera angled downwards, lips pouted etc) in the hope that this would show reality, but she doesnt seem to be able to understand the corrolation between her posing, filtering, choice of soft lighting and choice of photos (she almost certainly deleted any bad ones first) and the final forms, or why there are therefore differences between these and the pap shots.

To me, this screams low IQ and intellectual disability. If this is the case then her family have utterly failed her and TOWIE have exploited her.

Alternatively, she could just be so absolutely arrogant and vain that she knows full well what the score is and just thinks that the general public will believe her woe-is-me bullshit?

Reactions: 38
I think it's a weird combo of both of those, she really is thick, with an unwarranted arrogance

Reactions: 22
Whilst she would never have been Einstein she’s defiantly regressing due to lack of any kind of intellectual stimulation. Her daughter’s going to inherit her way of talking which gives the impression you’re a bit slow.

I can guarantee she doesn’t read, does she even own such books as little women, pride and prejudice, Alice in wonderland, any classics?
Has she ever taken her daughter to one of the many free museums we have in this country - all of which do things with kids.

She’s just obsessed with pictures and filters and trying to be famous. I think she’s defiantly regressing as her brain doesn’t do anything all day. She was always “ditzy” but this lack of stimulating her brain at all and just eating crap and sucking her lips at the camera is actually turning her into a chimp.

Reactions: 25
There’s an article in the mail too with her the headline “City watchdog charges Lauren Goodger etc etc”. She’s only “upset” because she’s got caught on another of her scams. Absolute bottom feeder.

Reactions: 36
She's due to appear in court on June 13. No chance she'll get more than a slap on the wrist, but it's infuriating how in that post earlier in the week she made herself look like the victim and pulled out all the stops so people feel sorry for her, no thought to the victims of this scam

Reactions: 33
Bubba Gel like farm only, not moozeyums

Reactions: 25
Her latest IG photo is comical, she's kneeling on JIM equipment and pushing herself far forward, looks like she's ready to topple over in order to hide the blubber, sorry I'm not techy, have no idea how to copy and post here ..... BIGGG lozzzz ` get psychological HELP ` pronto, this behaviour is NOT normal .... you are NOT ... I repeat ... NOT SLIM BYG .... the delusion is off the scale today! .... she is taking the viewers for mugs .... in the quest to show, those DM pics were doctored in some way to make her 7 stone heavier .... this is behaviour you expect from a stroppy teen, not a woman in her late 30`s .... just because you heavily filter it, post it ..... doesn't make it true ... silly deranged cretin .... its pure insanity at this point

Reactions: 21
And this is the difference from HER video to HER photo! It's an entirely different face, imagine the amount of tuning she does on other pics when this is the lenghths she goes to for a simple IG story

Reactions: 28

Reactions: 12
I hate these insta single mummy types like Lauren who plead on about how they and their kids are a team, everything is for them etc etc.. then 24hrs after going on about how ill her daughter is she is now prioritising a gym sesh with selfies and her daughter is where? Makes me sick..

Reactions: 24
Tidal wave makes my eyes hurt looking at the distorted windows and phone

Reactions: 10
Hmmmmmmmm I`l just leave these here, since we are still playing that ` game `

Ps ... @CrazyBaldhead .... Thank you, you always deliver the goods

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.