Lauren Goodger #92 Big fat Loz goes back on telly and uses her bags to hide her belly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, comedy gold. Does she not even realise how fecking ridiculous she sounds in that article ?
On a side note, I've had to have my beautiful dog put to sleep recently and haven't laughed much since, so thanks BYG and you lot ❀😘
Sending you lots of love, strength and hopefully more smile-worthy moments from our BYG! β™₯

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If all you saw of her was her initial appearance on towie then her most recent appearance on towie you’d think all she’d done in the intervening years was eat.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Somebody DID say "Just Eat" to Lozza apparently :) It would have been rude to turn them down eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wouldn't you be in a awe of a woman who just like that can whip up a dish like this?! I bet they took her back in hopes she'd end up doing the catering for the set!

Also I call BS on her not getting the stuff removed because she doesn't want to leave Larose, Larose is with Chazz every weekend anyways it seems, and even breast implant removal is outpatient. Also saying she doesn't know whether you can reverse a BBL? She's just fishing for doctors to do it for free

1714518845409.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Wouldn't you be in a awe of a woman who just like that can whip up a dish like this?! I bet they took her back in hopes she'd end up doing the catering for the set!

Also I call BS on her not getting the stuff removed because she doesn't want to leave Larose, Larose is with Chazz every weekend anyways it seems, and even breast implant removal is outpatient. Also saying she doesn't know whether you can reverse a BBL? She's just fishing for doctors to do it for free

View attachment 2907762
Doesn't she mean leave in the sense of dying? Which is fair enough and these women with families going and getting all kinds of turkey surgery are mental.

Reactions: 8
I bet she’s only talking about getting rid of the modifications to see if she can get one of those botched documentaries, they’d pay for it and she gets the press she craves

Reactions: 11
Doesn't she mean leave in the sense of dying? Which is fair enough and these women with families going and getting all kinds of turkey surgery are mental.
Thought this as well at first, but she never clarifies it. But she then says she definitely wants to do it, just doesn't know how to go on about it and a few months ago she said she'd wanted to get a gastric sleeve but the only reason for not doing it was that she's 'too small'. Doesn't sound to me like it's about Larose.

Reactions: 8
Loz no one Dms you and the film crew and cast are not in awe of you 🀣. She really thinks she is something doesn’t she !
---
And that dinner looks grim

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her big comeback has been embarrassing. She's probably had 15mins & that's being generous the only thing that's big is her face & body!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Saw someone mention that Lauren was using prompt cards for her scenes, looks like they were right?

1714571642540.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

[ATTACH) type="full"
alt="1714518845409.jpeg"]2907762[/ATTACH]
Actually looks better than my cooking! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thought this as well at first, but she never clarifies it. But she then says she definitely wants to do it, just doesn't know how to go on about it and a few months ago she said she'd wanted to get a gastric sleeve but the only reason for not doing it was that she's 'too small'. Doesn't sound to me like it's about Larose.
Definitely fishing for a freebie

Reactions: 11
Maybe she could get her face reversed? Could she do that? What would it take....dissolving of fillers, no more botox? Weight loss? I'm not quite sure the full extent of what she's has done. I watched the latest ep of TOWIE this morning and she just looks odd. It's amazing what people will pay to have done.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.