Lauren Goodger #92 Big fat Loz goes back on telly and uses her bags to hide her belly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is just beyond comprehension how superficial and vacuous her life is. Even after becoming a mother it still hasn't hit home what the real values and joys in life are. I hope her fake breasts, lips, butt, chin, eyebrows, cheeks, banal conversations with whatever this Junaid thing is etc, bring her the joy she so richly deserves. duck me dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
There's 300 calories in that regular coke and elfy shake, how she's surprised she can't lose weight is beyond me?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So it took for Charlie to post a picture of his young new GF for her to get back into the gym. Two days done, what’s her record a week?? What’s the bet she’ll be burying her head in a bucket of KFC or curry by weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So it took for Charlie to post a picture of his young new GF for her to get back into the gym. Two days done, what’s her record a week?? What’s the bet she’ll be burying her head in a bucket of KFC or curry by weekend
The lazy fat bleep can’t stick to anything! I’m not sure I’ve ever met anyone so hopeless!

Reactions: 11
I've not been on TL for some time and not really been keeping up with Big Gel's riveting escapades. But having caught up over the last couple of threads I thought maybe she may have turned a corner, maybe she had seen the light. Maybe now being back on TOWIE she might just get her life in check.

But no. She still a ball. Still illiterate. Still filtering her face into a bleeping pickled onion space raider shape. I think her ass has gained a few more hectares. Her eyebrows look like captain ahab has launched a couple of sharp harpoons at Moby Dick somewhere off the port bow, likely mistaken for her giant backside. She still pining for 0.5? duck me.. its been a year and she's in a worse position than when I last took notice of her.

The recruiting sex workers is new and a massive ick, is she technically a pimp?

On the plus side, a small little plus, LaOrse is quite cute and appears to be going to nursery? What happened to being muvva of the yer and not letting no one teach LaOrse, only BYG can do that wiv home schooling and teaching her all about afetics and how to cook a tin of sweetcorn... then again suppose she can't do her pimping and sex work with little orse about. Disgusting.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She been shadow banned on Twitter? She doesn’t show in a search like she used to- have to find someone linking her in a post.
she has 1m followers yet posts nothing gets no comments (unless it’s bots saying they can increase her Of engagement) and absolutely no likes. She must be paying a fortune to keep all these socials at 1m. She doesn’t even use Twitter why bother!?

also did she seriously say she this Pahahaha ?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That sun cream posts cracks me up and scares me in equal measure. I can't believe someone so stupid is raising a child, god knows what utter rubbish is going into that poor kids head. Is she really so stupid she can't understand why shops don't sell summer clothing year round?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That sun cream posts cracks me up and scares me in equal measure. I can't believe someone so stupid is raising a child, god knows what utter rubbish is going into that poor kids head. Is she really so stupid she can't understand why shops don't sell summer clothing year round?
They might have suncream on the shelves all year round (people can go on holiday at any time!) but I bet they sell a lot more in the summer.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.