Lauren Goodger #91 Skip diver, work skiver, low IQ, awful shoes, face botcher, Mark Wright watcher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw I thought she did ok! I haven’t watched it in years, the rest of the younger girls have so much work done! (As does Loz, admittedly)
I know what you mean, she comes across as nice enough. You’d never guess from watching her that she was happy to sell poisonous snake oil to her young/vulnerable followers, treats everyone like tit, is a con woman and spreads dangerous health related lies

Reactions: 19
Like, honess, I mished you gels!

ETA: anyone else heard someone's GERD right at the end of the clip of her and Junaid talking or am I going crazy?

Wow she’s learnt her lines well I’ll give her that! 😂. How many chins does she have! She looks a right botched mess!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I genuinely think Lozza is the missing link between the apes and humans. She has a flat face, flat nose, speaks in grunts and eats like it’s feeding time at the zoo. Someone get David Attenborough!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh my god those two haven’t got a brain cell to rub together between them! Can we do a guess how many times they say ‘like’ and ‘umm’ and lip smacking. Is this what Jesus died for?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh my god those two haven’t got a brain cell to rub together between them! Can we do a guess how many times they say ‘like’ and ‘umm’ and lip smacking. Is this what Jesus died for?
Bet she'll ensure she's around for any cooking segment though

• Haha
Reactions: 14
BYGs handbag for the good morning show pictured. Now hopefully once it’s on the table it doesn’t obscure Amy too ….and the hosts

IMG_1795.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.