Lauren Goodger #91 Skip diver, work skiver, low IQ, awful shoes, face botcher, Mark Wright watcher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am watching and can feel my brain cells dying šŸ¤£ Sheā€™s just been on with Junaid. The way he comes round to see her and she says ā€œyou gonna make me a cup of tea?ā€ and proceeds to sit down on the sofa on her fat arse. Who does that? šŸ˜‚ Surely if someone visits you, YOU would make the tea? šŸ˜‚ She looks so lumpy and bloated.

It also makes me hate Junaid even more. Heā€™s hideous!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
She looks awfulā€¦but that was actually reasonable advice and she let him speak without cutting him off. Iā€™m genuinely confused by this BYG. The worst sheā€™s ever looked, the clearest sheā€™s ever been when speaking. Whatā€™s happening?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She looks awfulā€¦but that was actually reasonable advice and she let him speak without cutting him off. Iā€™m genuinely confused by this BYG. The worst sheā€™s ever looked, the clearest sheā€™s ever been when speaking. Whatā€™s happening?
Donā€™t forget itā€™s scripted and she would be fed lines like he is. Also them two hang out and probably discussed a lot of what they would talk about during filming and she probably thought long and hard about it before filming.
---
IMG_1743.png

---
IMG_1742.png

---
Scary

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Why do they all talk in that whiney accent? It makes Essex girls look so bad, I grew up in Basildon and don't sound like that

Reactions: 19
Qquite tacky and attenti
Donā€™t forget itā€™s scripted and she would be fed lines like he is. Also them two hang out and probably discussed a lot of what they would talk about during filming and she probably thought long and hard about it before filming.
---
View attachment 2835283
---
View attachment 2835284
---
Scary
Quite tacky, cheap and attention seeking of her to open her locket after it being originally closed. Looking for sympathy and to get talked about no doubt.

Reactions: 13
Bet Mark and Michelle are sat watching Towie with a tub of popcorn and a box of tissues to wipe up their tears from laughing.

On a different note, I hope Crowbag is ok. Miss her comments and wise observations xx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I didn't watch it, tennis was on, but I've just watched the trailer. That was enough.
I had been wondering how she was going to fit in but seeing as they're all scary to look at, have feck all real going on in their lives, I think she'll fit in fine.
The programme is embarrassing. They're bloody adults, but you'd think they were teenagers by their conversations.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I watch Towie unapologetically. She looks much worse than I thought she did. Mostly self inflicted so I donā€™t feel bad in observing that. Very strange. Also was weird how she was just there. No intro to being ā€˜backā€™ or storyline. Had to laugh at her just being sat down and waited on- as always! She didnā€™t even turn around when talking to Junaid as he was making the tea at one point, struck me how Iā€™ve never had a conversation with someone with my back to them before šŸ˜‚ such a weird woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I watch Towie unapologetically. She looks much worse than I thought she did. Mostly self inflicted so I donā€™t feel bad in observing that. Very strange. Also was weird how she was just there. No intro to being ā€˜backā€™ or storyline. Had to laugh at her just being sat down and waited on- as always! She didnā€™t even turn around when talking to Junaid as he was making the tea at one point, struck me how Iā€™ve never had a conversation with someone with my back to them before šŸ˜‚ such a weird woman.
Itā€™s amazing you can watch it. Iā€™ve tried a few times and I canā€™tā€¦that Junaid put me off heā€™s so awkward to look at. And now they put them both on the screen together šŸ˜³. Keep us posted!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can anyone tell me roughly what time BYG appears? I started watching it, but gave up a few minutes in because it is so inane and dull.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I had been wondering how she was going to fit in but seeing as they're all scary to look at, have feck all real going on in their lives, I think she'll fit in fine.
The programme is embarrassing. They're bloody adults, but you'd think they were teenagers by their conversations.
This is so true. Do people actually live their lives like this?!

Reactions: 10
Her 1st screen showing her fat arsenal & doing her lips in a knife eeeee šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
What a bleeping clip

• Haha
Why do they all talk in that whiney accent? It makes Essex girls look so bad, I grew up in Basildon and don't sound like that
I remember trying to watch it years ago and i turned off after about 5 minutes because of their awful accents- Iā€™m also from Essex and I donā€™t speak like them and neither does anyone I know! Also their conversations are lichrully about nothing-itā€™s even more cringe now theyā€™re in their mid thirties!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can anyone tell me roughly what time BYG appears? I started watching it, but gave up a few minutes in because it is so inane and dull.
Someone posted the video yesterday as it was on on twitter. She was only one for two minutes. I watched the twitter part but muted half way because I canā€™t stand her šŸ˜‚. So you donā€™t need to watch on tv if u donā€™t want too.
---
Her 1st screen showing her fat arsenal & doing her lips in a knife eeeee šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
What a bleeping clip
She probably agreed with Junaid he makes the tea so she doesnā€™t get videoed much standing up

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That whole segment where he makes the tea was so awkward. She literally sits down on the sofa, back to him while they talk. All very odd. Just felt so unnatural. Probably so she didnā€™t have to show too much of her large frame on camera. But then on the other hand, we get the opening shot of her fat arse in the kitchenā€¦canā€™t believe she signed that off?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Iā€™m puzzled as to why sheā€™s decided to make her big Towie comeback NOW? At the fattest sheā€™s ever been and the worst sheā€™s ever looked šŸ¤” youā€™d think she would want to hide away and continue posting heavily doctored pics to keep up the illusion till she sorts herself out šŸ¤Ŗ
I'm going to guess it's because firstly she is skint, I'd love to know what they are paying her but would think it isn't much. Secondly she loves the attention, she would have thought about being seen in her natural state but the need for money and the attention she believes she will get, the freebies she will now feel she can beg etc. would have overidden her fear of being seen without the filters. After all we have just seen how she blames the media ie. the photographers for altering her images online when it is the opposite. I can imagine she asked the producers to be filmed mainly sitting down, whether she will get that in all the episodes she stars in who knows, I don't suppose the producers really give two shits about her and will know the small audience they now get. It is all laughable really, she is fast approaching her forties and has nothing to show for it really other than Larose who is so cute but Lauren doesn't bother with her too much she certainly doesn't do everything she could do with her at this age. Before BYG knows it she will be facing perimenopause (I'm there right now and it's a bit tit) so the greasy look with the sweating will potentially get worse, along with the weight gain etc. which many women suffer from (me included) will be with her soon. But it's nothing that she can't change for the better, but right now she can't be arsed.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.