Lauren Goodger #91 Skip diver, work skiver, low IQ, awful shoes, face botcher, Mark Wright watcher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so weird that BYG thinks about a better future and it seems to involve regressing 10+ years - moving back to her old flat, getting a bit part back on TOWIE. She’ll be relaunching her fake tan soon and seeing if she can get back on CBB or DOI 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can imagine she’s sitting at home bitterly disappointed today. She probably thought she would get the show trending. She’s barely mentioned on Twitter and if anything people are talking about the new characters, hardly anyone has mentioned her. I’m waiting for her to repost all her “mates” saying wow you looked amazing and it’s so great to see you on TOWIE again. She hasn’t yet??? Maybe she’s waiting for tonight to repost.

Reactions: 15
Just caught up on TOWIE, purely to see BYG in action. She reminds me of a pug, you know where they struggle to breathe. She can’t talk and breathe at the same time, she runs out of breathe and is so nasally. Duno if that’s the lip filler and her nose job/flat face from other filler/surgery. Whilst advising Junaid (who is just awful) she of course HAD to mention how she had to face people 10 years ago and move on….Snooze. Blink and you miss her. She’s deleted her onlyfans from insta and added Towie. I wouldn’t have bothered for the 30 seconds she got

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I’m puzzled as to why she’s decided to make her big Towie comeback NOW? At the fattest she’s ever been and the worst she’s ever looked 🤔 you’d think she would want to hide away and continue posting heavily doctored pics to keep up the illusion till she sorts herself out 🤪
She got the offer and grabbed it. Desperate times equal Desperate measures - they might not ask her again!

Reactions: 16
Guys don’t forget we have the sexah cowgal outfit to look forward to 🤮😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I thought she had been blacklisted from TOWIE due to her stinking attitude. Shame they didn’t follow through because it just strokes her massive ego more when she should have fallen off the z list bus a decade ago.

Reactions: 19
I remember trying to watch it years ago and i turned off after about 5 minutes because of their awful accents- I’m also from Essex and I don’t speak like them and neither does anyone I know! Also their conversations are lichrully about nothing-it’s even more cringe now they’re in their mid thirties!
I am from pretty much next door to Loughton/Buckhurst Hill/Chigwell and I'm more cockney than Essex whine! I swear they put it on to sound ditzy and girlie. Wankers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That must be why everything she wears is baggy and stretches. It's easy to deny your weight gain when you don't do zips. If anything gets tight she probably says it shrank in the wash

Reactions: 12
Thread title suggestion: Her back to Junaid as he makes the tea, she’s fatter than her pics, we’ve no sympathy.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion Lauren Goodger #92
Big fat Loz goes back on telly
and uses her bags to hide her belly!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Aw I thought she did ok! I haven’t watched it in years, the rest of the younger girls have so much work done! (As does Loz, admittedly)

Reactions: 2
Like, honess, I mished you gels!

ETA: anyone else heard someone's GERD right at the end of the clip of her and Junaid talking or am I going crazy?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Can anyone tell me roughly what time BYG appears? I started watching it, but gave up a few minutes in because it is so inane and dull.
16 mins in. I just watched that bit, I can’t deal with any more. I can feel my IQ shrinking as it goes on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I havent watched this - but the screenshots you guys are putting up have me howling. How can she possibly think anyone is stupid enough to think she looks like her own photos? She was on the telly for all of 5 mins and she looked absolutely massive for the entire time. Pleased to hear that the scripting means she sounds less stupid, but the fat was always going to be on show.

The delusion in her to be criticising the pap pics from that event is insane. There were multiple photographers and multiple publications published different shots - and shes gigantic in all of them. There's no conspiracy here Lozza. Stop taking photos outside the gym and get inside with a PT.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.