Lauren Goodger #84 The BYG has launched her sunnies, the unused mirror didn't give enough monies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bravo to @NinaStar90 a thread OG for the winning title 👏 a pair of Big Gel’s AliExpress cheap plastic tat classy and stylish sunglasses will be winging their way to you as a reward if you pay £14.99 for P&P and you don’t expect a refund when the arm snaps off after one wear.

As referenced in the title, our BYG who now wants to be known as a business woman has launched her L&L Style and Branding website which is currently selling sunglasses you can find elsewhere for less than half the price. True to form she has decided to model all the glasses herself with hilarious results.

She has started doing lives on an app called Bigo (renamed Pigo 🐷 by the Scrunchies) in the hope her ‘fans’ will send her money. @hayleybaby has taken one for the team and has been joining to report back. She’s been fuelling the rumours that she’s back with Chaz.5 by doing joint livestreams with him. He’s also staying at her flat. No update has been given on whether he’ll be charged for assault.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Bravo to @NinaStar90 a thread OG for the winning title 👏 a pair of Big Gel’s AliExpress cheap plastic tat classy and stylish sunglasses will be winging their way to you as a reward if you pay £14.99 for P&P and you don’t expect a refund when the arm snaps off after one wear.
Oh my gosh I'm so excited! I'll be waiting by the door in anticipation! I hope I get the ones that were made popular by Jeffrey Dahmer

1679508422450.png

Excellent recap as always Clicky!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Great recap Clicky, however you forgot one teeny detail - first time she use laptop, she buyed from supermarket 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I leave a pic here I couldn't resist just making after seeing this pic on the last thread 😄😄 x...

Resizer_16795187658721.jpg

Resizer_16795187296071.jpg

Loooool 😄😄 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Our Loz sure does have a way with words. Someone help her out and find her a Clean Company's ya know... For a cleaner... Who needs a good cleaner.

Asking for a friend means she needs her tit-stained sofa done again because the lazy sloppy witch cant be arsed to do it herself and she doesn't have Ch'unk to do it for her anymore.

4DA2C5CF-5849-450D-AF7F-7D836B8FF54E.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Our Loz sure does have a way with words. Someone help her out and find her a Clean Company's ya know... For a cleaner... Who needs a good cleaner.

Asking for a friend means she needs her tit-stained sofa done again because the lazy sloppy witch cant be arsed to do it herself and she doesn't have Ch'unk to do it for her anymore.

View attachment 2049478
Come on gels, get off ya butts and offer ya services to BYG's 'friend'.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
'Hey
Is there any good cleaners or clean company's on here need a cleaner today - asking for a friend'

As a teacher I would ask my 7 year olds to edit, correct and rewrite this correctly as a task or I would use It as a bad example of how we should not write something, as well as point out that begging is a crime. Hmmmmm

Did she say she wanted to home school Lapleasedontphotoshopme?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Looooool 😄😄😄 x

Resizer_16794353376551.jpg
His eyes are horrible.
I agree, they creepy, there's quite a few pics of him with strange eyes 😀❤😄💕🤗❤😘 xx.

Oh Pom you don't half make me laugh xx

Reminds me of when my son used to play dead when re-enacting fight scenes when he was about 6.
Loooool 😄🥰💖🤗❤😘 xxx.
I used to play dead in the middle of the pavement, and my brother as soon as we saw someone walking down the road, they always cross over lol 😄😄😄😘 xx

Genius Pom! 👏🏿 I’m thinking of names for this if it were to hang in the National Gallery…

‘A (half) man and his dog.’ ?
‘Bike and Ball 2023’ ?
‘About Last Night.’ ?
‘Dumb and Dumber.’ ?
Thank you 😀🥰💖🤗❤😘 xx
Looool I love the names ❤ and the Dumb and Dumber one has gave me an idea for tonight's pic 😀🥰💖😘 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Calling bingo on BYG being out this weekend showing .5 what he’s missing while he away on a stag weekend. She’s been talking about getting an outfit for some gala on PIGO.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Genius Pom! 👏🏿 I’m thinking of names for this if it were to hang in the National Gallery…

‘A (half) man and his dog.’ ?
‘Bike and Ball 2023’ ?
‘About Last Night.’ ?
‘Dumb and Dumber.’ ?
The Twits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Calling bingo on BYG being out this weekend showing .5 what he’s missing while he away on a stag weekend. She’s been talking about getting an outfit for some gala on PIGO.
National Sweetcorn Awards 2023 - BYG is presenting an award and they’re paying her in Jolly Green Giant.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hahah when I saw this post on Insta earlier I thought she meant she had a friend who needed a days wage and did any company want an extra cleaner for the day - I'm defo gonna blame her piss poor grammar and not my extra gin last night ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Loz showing that she's intellekchewall by inserting an apostrophe.
Just you plonk it in there Lozza, anywhere will do.
Why stop at just one? Go on, scatter a few more around. The sentences are mangled already, you can't really make them much worsererest.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.