Lauren Goodger #83 Free zoo trips for the exposure, someone put silverback Loz back in her enclosure! 🦍

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm really glad this thread picked up. It's my favourite, and I thought it was dead in a ditch.

Please keep doing Things Lozza.
Anything. I don't care.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
My 2 favourite threads this and Sal axl
The gifts that keep giving

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion

Big Del Gel aka L & L tries to sell & sell, crap sunnies for big monies to her OF dummies

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg she approved these pictures to go out. They’re hideous!!
---
The glasses look like cheap plastic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
arranged photo shoot she didn't just bump into these photographers on a walk as DM said either only thing with her is her blasted phone which she is taking selfies in between gazing at her booked photo shoot which she never does to any random photographer no pram either to hide behind she has probably left larose in front of the tv

Reactions: 18
I can’t knock somebody for trying. Good on her for her new business venture. Evidently she isn’t making much on Only Fans so I hope this brings in the paper.

• Haha
New Thread Suggestion:

Flogging glasses, scamming the masses, joined Pigo to stop Chaz flirting with lasses

❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I can’t knock somebody for trying. Good on her for her new business venture. Evidently she isn’t making much on Only Fans so I hope this brings in the paper.
Considering her long lost sister Jessica Alves is making millions on OF its shocking Lozza can't 😂

the beauty is currently setting temperatures soaring on streaming platform OnlyFans - with over 8,000 active members.
She said: 'On my OnlyFans I have high quality beautiful content made by professionals who shoots for PlayBoy. I have made over £2 million ever since I started and I love to be able to interact with fans

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What is she wearing!? 😳 that hoodie is hideous. If these are the edited/pre-approved shots, I dread to think what the before shots looked like! I’m surprised she gave these the go ahead 😂

Reactions: 16
She’s a con artist. These joke shop sunnies are a couple of pence a pop and she’s banking on the feeble minded being easily parted from the best part of 30 quid for a pair.
What will she say when asked what brand they are? Or if they’re her brand? Who designed them?
---
I wonder how long it take her to shoehorn those sock boots on and prise them off again. Her toes are jammed into them!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s a con artist. These joke shop sunnies are a couple of pence a pop and she’s banking on the feeble minded being easily parted from the best part of 30 quid for a pair.
What will she say when asked what brand they are? Or if they’re her brand? Who designed them?
one of the most expensive pairs on her website are nearly £40. Just plain thin metal frame, clear lenses. No UV protection! She brought them for less tan a couple of quid.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
one of the most expensive pairs on her website are nearly £40. Just plain thin metal frame, clear lenses. No UV protection! She brought them for less tan a couple of quid.
Anyone stupid enough to buy any of the plastic monstrosities will want their money back!

A fool and their money and all that
Also, who the duck charges 8 quid for delivery?! Scamming witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.