Lauren Goodger #83 Free zoo trips for the exposure, someone put silverback Loz back in her enclosure! šŸ¦

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The DM has open comments again, this page has picked up again
All is good in the world again

BYG is still a no self respect fat bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So do you think the dimwit is wondering why so many people accessed her site the other day and why she had some sales and now probably none. Well ummm she only has x amount of friends family and ā€œfan.ā€ That would purchase this tit to support her and I doubt they are repeat buyers.

Reactions: 13
So do you think the dimwit is wondering why so many people accessed her site the other day and why she had some sales and now probably none. Well ummm she only has x amount of friends family and ā€œfan.ā€ That would purchase this tit to support her and I doubt they are repeat buyers.
Paul Care will buy a pair! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually thought she looked alright in the last pap walk (I'm beyond saving sorry!!) apart from the silly pouting, selfie taking and walking up and down the same road countless times.

Honestly I despair of people who still think these "celebs" are being stalked by random photographers and cant see its a massive set up every single time. Noone actually walks down a street like that !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I actually thought she looked alright in the last pap walk (I'm beyond saving sorry!!) apart from the silly pouting, selfie taking and walking up and down the same road countless times.

Honestly I despair of people who still think these "celebs" are being stalked by random photographers and cant see its a massive set up every single time. Noone actually walks down a street like that !!!
Donā€™t forget that those pictures were filtered so that isnā€™t the real Lozza.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
ah yes I'm not the greatest at spotting a filter!
So if photos are credited to W8media then they are set up pap walks and the photos have been edited. W8media are the company that work with Kirsty, BYGā€™s agent rather like Backgrid did with Moleman (previous agent). To be fair theyā€™re not as photoshopped as the Backgrid ones, but they were also edited by BYG so were outlandish in their comparison to normality.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Big gel jumped on with .5 this morning. Nice to see .5 is keeping it consistent with eating clean. Big gel isnā€™t happy that .5 is ā€˜gassedā€™ over going on a stag tomorrow with his mates. Apparently heā€™s been sending her houses to move into up north, something he denied. Big gel had 10 orders to send out today and new styles dropping later. Must be from her market run the other day. Oh and big gel has a PIGO gala to attend so is looking for a black dress - pap walk shots imminent.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Big gel jumped on with .5 this morning. Nice to see .5 is keeping it consistent with eating clean. Big gel isnā€™t happy that .5 is ā€˜gassedā€™ over going on a stag tomorrow with his mates. Apparently heā€™s been sending her houses to move into up north, something he denied. Big gel had 10 orders to send out today and new styles dropping later. Must be from her market run the other day. Oh and big gel has a PIGO gala to attend so is looking for a black dress - pap walk shots imminent.
jesus it looks like some sort of z list zombie apocalypse :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nooo sorry ā€˜Up Northā€™ is closed for these twoā€¦ACCESS DENIED!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So I downloaded that Big Olive and turned on Live on myself- obviously I can't post it here, but it INSTANTLY has a filter when you turn on the camera to go live. You can't even remove the filter. It's just automatically there as a default- then there's other ones you can add to THAT default one. You cannot actually show un unfiltered face on Live there. No wonder people are delusional.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
So I downloaded that Big Olive and turned on Live on myself- obviously I can't post it here, but it INSTANTLY has a filter when you turn on the camera to go live. You can't even remove the filter. It's just automatically there as a default- then there's other ones you can add to THAT default one. You cannot actually show un unfiltered face on Live there. No wonder people are delusional.
No wonder BYG uses the app! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thank you for your service šŸ…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Thank you for your service šŸ…
.5 has blocked me as kept asking me to send him gifts and I ignored it. Wonā€™t be long until beans for brains BYG cottons on and blocks me too.

thank you for recognising my service. Though it might be short lived I have been committed. šŸ¤£šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I hope she launches a fashun brand next. Who could resist this soft pretty, bewful patterned, front on nips dream design?

#Me a head on pike.
---
I'm really glad this thread picked up. It's my favourite, and I thought it was dead in a ditch.

Please keep doing Things Lozza.
Anything. I don't care.
I think you subconsciously willed these pap shots into being Crow! Our Lozza being a lover of ā€˜psykiksā€™ should come to you for a palm (ie: trotter) reading!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.