Lauren Goodger #83 Free zoo trips for the exposure, someone put silverback Loz back in her enclosure! 🦍

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why eyefuck yourself in a market ffs? That pleather jacket looks like a bin bag!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Why eyefuck yourself in a market ffs? That pleather jacket looks like a bin bag!!

View attachment 2042619
I'd be beyond delighted if I saw someone doing this.
I avoid shops etc, but it would almost be worth the risk to witness this idiocy in the flesh.

If I lived near Lozza I'd arm myself with three layers of masks and go for it, with camera at the ready, determined to find her in the wild.

Then befriend her, go for coffee wiv Mumma and bubba gel my world my angle and admire any sunglasses she happens to have.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Some of these look like the cheapo 3d glasses they give away at 3d cinema screenings that you throw straight in the bin after leaving.
I kept my 3D glasses from seeing a film years ago (might have been Mad Max) thinking I'd use them again. They're still in the drawer, unused. 🤓🤓🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Errr why’s she got all her top quality specs out on her dining table.

Good luck cleaning off the greasy finger prints and gravy splatters if you buy these 😂
DEF59E18-653E-4321-AE2F-B5FEDFD480EF.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I kept my 3D glasses from seeing a film years ago (might have been Mad Max) thinking I'd use them again. They're still in the drawer, unused. 🤓🤓🤓
Speaking of cinema/film - Pom, any chance you could feature our muscular-arsed BYG on the advertising poster for Gorillas in the Mist? 🙏 🙏 🦍 🦍 🍑 🍑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Gone down the market to flog her wares 😂 wonder if she’s carting a suitcase full of the tit shades behind her or if she whips open that plastic jacket to reveal loads of folded up pairs and launches into sales patter. ‘Twenty for a pair but for you I’ll do 2 for 40 love, lavvvly jubbly you know it makes sense’

• Haha
Reactions: 30
4k site clicks… most from us.. thats not that impressive she’s obviously only bought 1/2 per style so yeah sold out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
4k site clicks… most from us.. thats not that impressive she’s obviously only bought 1/2 per style so yeah sold out 🤣
When you try and put some in shopping cart it only allows one pair so you’re right only one or 2 available in each ahem ‘style’. I don’t believe she has sold any, just marking them as sold out so they look popular, in another day it will be ‘BACK IN STOCK’!
Why are they all out on the table? No sign of any cases which any reputable glasses would come in, baby gel has probably been throwing them around the room. They are just cheap plastic crap from Ali Express 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.