Lauren Goodger #82 Insta under construction. Too thick to function. Has her arse had a reduction?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Early thread suggestion Lauren Goodger #83

Big Loz’s lips look like a baboon’s bum
And wins the award for being the worst Mum!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Comments on her lip reveal are not complimentary.
What a surprise. Plenty about the filters too.
Although the negative comments will be gone when she realises.

Personally I think she looks like a lad from the 90s who's trying to grow his first tash, complete with curtains. Daft trout.

View attachment 1957458
Like the 90s Yellow Pages advert for the French Polisher, here's the lad from that advert 😄😄😘 xx...

Resizer_16763448968445.jpg

Add Loz.....

Resizer_16763448808333.jpg

Mix together in a bowl and you get...

Resizer_16763448689351.jpg

Loooooool 😄😄 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Loz homeschooling poor LaNochance please no. Whats BYG going to teach? How mutilate up your face? How to cook potatoes and sweetcorn? How to get your minge out on onlyfans?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
While I completely agree with her the gender tit show has to stop now, the idea that she is capable of home schooling LaBrighterthanmum is hysterical😂😂😂
I was horrified by the home schooling comment. Yes Loz all your child will learn about in school is genders and being woke, nothing else of value.

Please send Laneedsanewmum so she can learn English.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
While I completely agree with her regarding the gender tit show having to stop now, the idea that she is capable of home schooling LaBrighterthanmum is hysterical😂😂😂
She is hilarious 🤣 Why does she think this has anything to do with school? Can’t shield her from the world with homeschooling. Better for LaOrse to attend school and beyond for the best chances of developing a critical thinking ability (we live in hope).

• Haha
Reactions: 23
HOME SCHOOLING

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahh

god help that poor child

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Loz, you learned your reading and writing skills in scho-
Oh.
True, better not send LaNotachance.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
While I completely agree with her regarding the gender tit show having to stop now, the idea that she is capable of home schooling LaBrighterthanmum is hysterical😂😂😂
Same here, first time probably I've agreed with her on something, but regarding the Titanic thing, I have to admit, 'truther-Lauren' is my favourite Lauren! Such a wild ride from advertising OnlyFans, to baby photos, to conspiracies, to sofa cleaning!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just had a sneak peak at LaHomeSchooled’s curriculum:

Food tech: Sweetcorn, goose fat, beans in a glass
Geography: Garage forecourt photoshoot
Art: Facetune, FaceApp, filters and fillers
ICT: Buying bot followers
PE: Twerking in pleather shorts and a crop top

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Haha had to unfollow Truther Lauren today, that’s really enough. People who believe that things like that have to be “planned” are the same as cult followers. Too thick to understand the concepts of chance/science and the fact that they aren’t the centre of the universe coupled with a desperate need to think they are better than everyone else because they “know” the “truth” 🤣 😂

Reactions: 11
She never alone
Try do better
Def making considering 🤣 she makes me howl!
(I hate that I agree with her on something however I would like to think I’ve actually put some thought into this damaging ‘erosion of women’ ideology and what it means for us all, whereas she is merely jumping on a bandwagon. Or could it be that Big Loz is a secret crusader of the cause. A radical feminist all along and she’s been pulling our pissers for her own entertainment. Hmmmm…)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.