Lauren Goodger #82 Insta under construction. Too thick to function. Has her arse had a reduction?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any excuse to fill her plate face …. Greedy witch has got a hard life ….it’s full time pampering and eating out and the lardy arse doesn’t work .
Those sad gits who are paying £50 a month to see her filtered fanny are just as deluded as her.
It literally baffles me !!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her views on trans women are her own business but I think posting that in the aftermath of the high profile murder of a trans teen is insensitive. And I don’t even know where to start with that Titanic post.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Any excuse to fill her plate face …. Greedy witch has got a hard life ….it’s full time pampering and eating out and the lardy arse doesn’t work .
Those sad gits who are paying £50 a month to see her filtered fanny are just as deluded as her.
It literally baffles me !!
The fact that she can make a living from selling pics that are not only filtered beyond comprehension but also at least three years old at this point never fails to amaze me. At this point, they're just paying her to edit photos from 2018, not actually posing or taking photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone know how explicit her OF photos are?
Most of the pics on OF`s are posing while pregnant, I wont post those ones, but as well as these, there are quite a few showing her big swollen stomach ( filtered to fuckery, but nonetheless still large ) .... obs for the pervs with that kink 😖

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
EA30D9D0-4E51-402F-B516-D0FEE77DB6A2.jpeg

---
East midlands??? Online coach????? PT?????????????

what a catch.
---
I wonder if .5 loves her new babboons arses lips. He must be having a right chuckle then telling her how much of a “worldly” she is and how sexy she looks and she probably believes him and then invites him back rent free and hands the Range Rover keys over and then he takes that car and drives to her best mates house and fucks her then comes back to Fatty and tells her how much he loves her. REPEAT.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1959419
---
East midlands??? Online coach????? PT?????????????

what a catch.
---
I wonder if .5 loves her new babboons arses lips. He must be having a right chuckle then telling her how much of a “worldly” she is and how sexy she looks and she probably believes him and then invites him back rent free and hands the Range Rover keys over and then he takes that car and drives to her best mates house and fucks her then comes back to Fatty and tells her how much he loves her. REPEAT.
Since when has he been an online coach and PT?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Most of the pics on OF`s are posing while pregnant, I wont post those ones, but as well as these, there are quite a few showing her big swollen stomach ( filtered to fuckery, but nonetheless still large ) .... obs for the pervs with that kink 😖
The top baboon arse pic never fails to amuse me, as it looks more like a giant cock and balls 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That arse 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Ladies, she’s seeking models for 24 Feb in Manchester. Hurry up and get your bookings for the butcher of Essex. Get your lips looking like a baboons arse and you can then too speak tit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She’s advertising for ‘keyhole lips’ which are actually botched lips because unqualified beauticians can’t do them properly, so they stuck a name to it and made it a trend 😂 ridiculous

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I do think a lot of these new lip ‘styles’ look exactly like the photos I used to see a few years ago of lips that had been ‘botched’ or over filled. It’s quite bizarre really.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.