Lauren Goodger #82 Insta under construction. Too thick to function. Has her arse had a reduction?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t been on this thread for a while but those lips.

My friends run a clinic. They won’t inject anything over 1ml into the lips. I had 2ml over 18 months and they refused to put a 3rd ml into them 5 months later as they told me I was “filler blind” and they were just as plump as they were after I had them done.

I was actually in a mental health crisis at the time and nobody knew. Thank god they actually care about their client’s faces, health etc because if I’d of had my way, I’d have been botched the amount of stuff I wanted done to change myself, I even booked surgery in Lithuania and paid a deposit.

The girl who runs that clinic is actually pregnant but still getting filler herself. So that tells you everything you need to know about how responsible she is.

They should have their licenses removed. They are a danger to young girls, if you look on their Instagram page they posted a story with butterfly lip pictures and one of the girls on there can’t be any older than 19 or 20.

LG and Katie Price had it done at the same place and both look horrific.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
LOL at Chloe Henny saying the butterfly lips procedure is a "breading ground", but, good on her for making a stand against it (maybe potentially enraging Big Loz?).

I honestly think some of these zelebs will take ANYTHING FOR FREE without researching it or caring about how they may look (or complications) further down the line. They're that impulsive and greedy. Not to mention that it's really irresponsible (if anyone is stupid enough to be influenced by these muppets) as well.

Look at the amount of problems some women have with traction alopecia, now the hair extensions trend has died down somewhat.

The rough play with Larose is a bit too rough for a toddler, I think, I was worried she was getting bruised. Larose seems happy enough, so maybe this is just what they do. Mixed feelings about that clip.

Reactions: 24
That lift.aesthetics place has some seriously scary examples of their ‘work’ on their page 😮

Like this one - what is going on with this lady’s lip? It looks horribly bruised on one side.

1CBC5CDE-B2C0-4188-BF43-17941AA9FD50.jpeg

This one is BEFORE the treatment… How could they look at her and think “yep, needs some more filler”…
67CA02C0-B3E2-4C1E-9869-4C5FCC7CC723.jpeg

…and after the butcher’s special butterfly lip treatment:
928E9182-E401-44E9-9590-792C08D1E043.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Far, far too much filler in that lady's lips (I thought those performing the "butterfly lip" were trying to avoid the filler migrating to the upper lip but I suppose once you have too much injected it's got to go somewhere). It's fit to burst!

Her moustache shadow must be horrendous (when she stands upright).

Looks awful. Makes you look hard faced, "done", and botched.
Screenshot 2023-02-10 at 20-08-00 Lauren Goodger #82 Insta under construction. Too thick to fu...png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
At least the comments under the Lift aesthetics photos are encouraging…surprised they haven’t all been deleted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I sometimes wonder if children with parents who look TOTALLY unlike how they should will have any effect on childhood development? Isn't there something about 'recognising features your mother has' that is evolutionary for babies?
For boys I'd imagine it also
It's funny because when I saw her taped up lips it reminded me of this film... More specifically the scene where he's in a straightjacket and wearing that mask with the slats!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For boys I'd imagine it also

It's funny because when I saw her taped up lips it reminded me of this film... More specifically the scene where he's in a straightjacket and wearing that mask with the slats!
She'd look far better in a Hannibal mask than she does usually. Might even help the diet!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Genuine question. Why are all these lip huns posting photos with their bandages on? Would you not want to wait until they were fully healed before sharing?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.