Lauren Goodger #82 Insta under construction. Too thick to function. Has her arse had a reduction?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor lawhere’smymother isn’t going recognise Big Gel soon, given she’s doesn’t either look or sound like herself anymore!
Who is looking after the poor kid? Fatty spent hours avin er air dun yesterday an naah she been in asfeics clinic terday. Is Lapleaseadoptme stuck in front of a telly somewhere bored out of her mind? Does she still even live wiv Big Mumma? Hopefully someone's taking care of her coz Fatty will spend the rest of the day posting her noo look lips on Insta. Oo u look gorjus hun, slaaayyy queen, and so on.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
When I say whacked to duck with the ugly stick 🤮🤮
Id feel the vom rise if a beast like this started talking to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Loz, Loz!
Don't listen to them.

You look fabulous! Bewful!
Just one thing though.
I'm not being rude, but you could do one thing to look even prettier. I know, you're already very pretty. But hear me out.

GO BIGGER!
GO BIGGER!
Get them pumped up a bit more, maybe get a bit more cut into your philtrum, make that top bit bigger and more bewful.

Do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do iiiiiiiiiit.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Literally looks like a prolapsed bumhole,
Whatta time to be alive, seeing this Neanderthal destroying herself with each and every horrific trip to the butchers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Well done Loz u dumb ape

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I sometimes wonder if children with parents who look TOTALLY unlike how they should will have any effect on childhood development? Isn't there something about 'recognising features your mother has' that is evolutionary for babies?

Reactions: 31
She must be seriously messed up in the head to mutilate her lips like that. It's like something from a horror film.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ve no bleeping words! Wtf are butterfly lips
Katie price had the same yesterday they are horrific 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
My dead dog god rest his soul had a prolapsed arse that looked exactly like this
They look absolutely gross. Id rather have a baboon's arse when it's mating season stuck to my face

• Haha
I sometimes wonder if children with parents who look TOTALLY unlike how they should will have any effect on childhood development? Isn't there something about 'recognising features your mother has' that is evolutionary for babies?
I hope not, for the sake of adopted children etc.

Reactions: 4
I decided I would get some too 😄😄 x.

Resizer_16759754819831.jpg

Loooool 😄 x

Oh and my hair done....

Resizer_16759758336201.jpg

and eyebrows...

Resizer_16759758281823.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I’ve no bleeping words! Wtf are butterfly lips
Katie price had the same yesterday they are horrific 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
My dead dog god rest his soul had a prolapsed arse that looked exactly like this
What an absolute mess 🤣 bunch of absolute numpties these Z listers 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I had to come have a nose after I saw them bleeping lips🤣🤣🤣it’s been proven the steri strips do duck all🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There’s something very uncanny valley about these folks with faces choc full of filler.

Reactions: 12
Katie Price, Sallie Axl and BYG all had these same ‘butterfly lips’ done in the last couple of days. It does make me wonder what goes on in their heads that makes them so desperate to conform to these asinine trends. I do wonder if it became the latest trend to have a fossilised dog turd surgically implanted smack bang in the centre of the forehead would they all get it done? I think the answer is undoubtedly YES.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Her most recent post on Instagram has baffled me. That’s not a fringe??? A fringe sits above your eyes. Wtf is she even talking about?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her most recent post on Instagram has baffled me. That’s not a fringe??? A fringe sits above your eyes. Wtf is she even talking about?
She's never known what she talks about because it overworks her one brain cell!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know someone who actually has this, it looks worse in real life
Sorry but since when did removing the skin between the lips and nose make you a bewful insta hun gel? Why is this a thing now? The photos of big gel and KP’s, bruised , tape covered lips repulse me? Surely it would have been better to wait until they had healed before promoting the business??

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.