Lauren Goodger #82 Insta under construction. Too thick to function. Has her arse had a reduction?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interestingly here mate Chloe henny has absolutely trashed the new trend!
Good on her! I’d assumed the steristrips were to cover the cut areas…but they are meant to somehow change the shape of the lips?! My god 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She posted a video last night where she is playing with la`fuckoff and its quite disturbing as she is quite rough with her ... I have no idea how to copy and post videos from IG ... maybe someone who does can post it before she deletes 🤷‍♀️

edited ... the twit has deleted it :mad:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She posted a video last night where she is playing with la`fuckoff and its quite disturbing as she is quite rough with her ... I have no idea how to copy and post videos from IG ... maybe someone who does can post it before she deletes 🤷‍♀️

edited ... the twit has deleted it :mad:

I’m glad you said this . I saw it too this morning and was shocked at how rough the play was! Also her singing was absolutely shocking ! 🤣

It’s still there? I’ve just re watched it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m glad you said this . I saw it too this morning and was shocked at how rough the play was! Also her singing was absolutely shocking ! 🤣

It’s still there? I’ve just re watched it.
You`re right just scrolled further down and its there(y) ... hope someone can post it, made me feel uneasy watching it, that is NOT normal play, looks like she is trying to dislocate the child's arms .... WTF is that about 🤷‍♀️ ... something is very off with her:cautious: ..... and that voice😖

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
You`re right just scrolled further down and its there(y) ... hope someone can post it, made me feel uneasy watching it, that is NOT normal play, looks like she is trying to dislocate the child's arms .... WTF is that about 🤷‍♀️ ... something is very off with her:cautious: ..... and that voice😖
I'm blocked and couldn't see it on the story viewer thing either so she must have deleted now?

Reactions: 10
It’s on the baby LaOrse instagram page…not sure how to post the vid but is this after she had her lips done??? Side view looks like she’s pressed up against a window 🤢
F69D4F89-013A-46F5-A8A1-9D458F5B767C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I'm blocked and couldn't see it on the story viewer thing either so she must have deleted now?
She is pulling the little one forward, backwards, but is being very rough, dosent look playful to me, got no idea how to post it here, hopefully someone does

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Someone do a screen recording of the vid. I’m not on LaOrse page so can’t download it to post here

Reactions: 6
I think the witch has some setting in place, where it cant be reposted ... shame, its a very odd, disturbing video, wanted you all to see

You tried :)

Post some more pics if you can. Maybe she’s pissed ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think the witch has some setting in place, where it cant be reposted ... shame, its a very odd, disturbing video, wanted you all to see
It‘s because she has LaOrse page set to private and she has to accept you now :(

Do you have screen recording on your mobile? If set to record and play the video it’ll save it to your phone.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.