Lauren Goodger #82 Insta under construction. Too thick to function. Has her arse had a reduction?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It'll be all very well until Laorse headbutts her one right in the kisser (as toddlers invariably do)
Anuvva trip to A&E then eh Lozz?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What in the name of duck has she done to herself! That must be where the implants from her arse went!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
The pricey has had them lips done too on her stories
Must be a z list thing that a salon was doing 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Odd bod is for a treat tonight when she goes down on him 🍆🍆 😖 and yes, she is a BABOONS ARSE! 🤷‍♀️ .... sooooo many changing faces, Im confused 🥴

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Does she walk into these clinics with a photo of Pete Burns and say "I want to look like this"?

• Haha
Sorry but since when did removing the skin between the lips and nose make you a bewful insta hun gel? Why is this a thing now? The photos of big gel and KP’s, bruised , tape covered lips repulse me? Surely it would have been better to wait until they had healed before promoting the business??

• Wow
Reactions: 28
“Lips taped so I’m talking weird.” You always talk weird you illiterate twit. If it looks tit with a filter, imagine how tit they’ll look without one! As Goldie Hawn’s doc said in First Wives Club “you’ll look like your lips got stuck in a pool drain!” ✌🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
And the Neanderthal Beast has made the DM again ffs!

---

“Lips taped so I’m talking weird.” You always talk weird you illiterate twit. If it looks tit with a filter, imagine how tit they’ll look without one! As Goldie Hawn’s doc said in First Wives Club “you’ll look like your lips got stuck in a pool drain!” ✌🏻😂
Pity they didn't sew her lips shut full stop the utter cretin! 💯

• Haha
Omg is she doing this for her looks or because she is getting paid to advertise this. Either way how tragic and ugly she’s having to stoop to these lows.
Hearing her speak with these hideous things flapping around will be more hilarious than ever. Butaflaa lips guuyzzz.

• Haha
I hope lil pudgypuddinlaorse smacks her in the mush with some heavy object, and those blubber lips EXPLODE 💥💥

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What the bleeping hell is going on nowadays? If some unfortunate accident/attack happened to me with the end result being ‘butterfly lips’ then I’d be looking at reconstructive plastic surgery and paying good money for it, too. Look normal again. Horrific.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Poor lawhere’smymother isn’t going recognise Big Gel soon, given she’s doesn’t either look or sound like herself anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.