Lauren Goodger #82 Insta under construction. Too thick to function. Has her arse had a reduction?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Laprop! Used as a cash machine. That photography company, wow Big Loz, how the mighty have fallen! 346 followers on the gram, reusing clothes on each kid, and then Big Loz comes and hustles a free session! Laprop is not model material, she is a sweet little girl who seems to thrive around dad, then look totally disinterested around her muvver, you can tell she looks confused and like she would rather be anywhere else! I can’t believe they have put a mobile phone in that child’s hand on one of the pictures! There is absolutely zero hope for the Lozzasaurus!
Self-taught photographer. Who'd a guessed it? I would swear she's had lessons from Brooklyn Beckham.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This is atrocious. Poor LaAwkward.

Anything to pay your ridiculous rent eh BigLoz you vile beast.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I won't copy the photo for obvious reasons.
But this bloody photographer has a set up that's a bathtub, with what appears to be a naked little girl in with bubbles.

That's absolutely appalling! Or I think it is, anyway.
Wtf is going on.
(Hopefully the child has something on out of sight, but what sort of person thinks oh yes, let's make so and so look at though she's lying naked in the bath).

There's tasteless and naff, and then there's dangerous.

(What's a self taught mama?! Isn't that usually just called a parent?)
Also it's nothing to do with Tiffany, it's just 'inspired by'. So no freebies from them for you Loz, sorry about that. Hey ho.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
He gets everywhere

It is really tacky and tasteless....poor little LaNotgoodenoughformymammy......I hope when she sees these hideous pics when she is old enough she kicks her fat hopeless mother into oblivion!! Just when you think big lozza can't go any lower she photoshops her poor kid into a brand new body 😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Those photos are hideous poor laflump isn't a girly girl Loz leave her be! That photographer wants shot with tit 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 16

That smile is 100% photoshopped, poor unfortunate larosewest
Muvvas a wrong’un, she’s lost the plot with this horrendously creepy photo shoot

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I won't copy the photo for obvious reasons.
But this bloody photographer has a set up that's a bathtub, with what appears to be a naked little girl in with bubbles.

That's absolutely appalling! Or I think it is, anyway.
Wtf is going on.
(Hopefully the child has something on out of sight, but what sort of person thinks oh yes, let's make so and so look at though she's lying naked in the bath).

There's tasteless and naff, and then there's dangerous.

(What's a self taught mama?! Isn't that usually just called a parent?)
Also it's nothing to do with Tiffany, it's just 'inspired by'. So no freebies from them for you Loz, sorry about that. Hey ho.
I've reported that phot of the toddler in the bathtub

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hey self taught mumma 😆 doncha mean inspired by Sniffany's? It's Big Loz after all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That poor child. Nothing but a LaCashCow.
Doubt she could make any money out of larosewest . She's paying for her own photoshoots or getting them gifted and then she is still Photoshop ping the poor kids face. She didn't turn out to be the moneyspinner she thought she would be. Guarantee if she's back with dopey she will get pregnant again and in her feeble mind she will hope the baby is better looking than laflump

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Doubt she could make any money out of larosewest . She's paying for her own photoshoots or getting them gifted and then she is still Photoshop ping the poor kids face. She didn't turn out to be the moneyspinner she thought she would be. Guarantee if she's back with dopey she will get pregnant again and in her feeble mind she will hope the baby is better looking than laflump
Agreed, she wanted a mini-me and then Larose ended up with brown eyes (not the much prized blue eyes) and much more similar to Chaz.5. Saying that Lauren no longer has her original face (nose job, jawline altered, filler - face and lip, botox, eyebrows) so she’d struggle to see the likeness. What’s worrying is that I think that BYG would get baby gel cosmetic surgery if it was free and legal.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.