Lauren Goodger #82 Insta under construction. Too thick to function. Has her arse had a reduction?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LaMatilda is strong independant. She intelligent. She make her own way in life

• Haha
Reactions: 34
3 stone? Huh?
Ermmm not strictly true BIGG lozzz .. she was doing set up pap shoots and throwing a big party, a week or so after that poor mites death ... she also DID NOT stay home and went to quite a few parties, had fillers, nails, hair brows done ... a tan, while the baby was still in the morgue, not yet buried/cremated ... it was all plastered on IG .. we all saw it and were rightly disgusted, a three stone weight loss is also complete bollocks, never happened .. she forgets that she posts every bleeping fart online, everyone could see ... sadly she will continue to milk her daughters death, for as long as she can, what else does she have to offer, making money on such a sensitive painful subject, very close to my heart .... both her and krusty are vile cunts! ... this is her long awaited ` come back ` ... :mad:

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I actually laughed out loud at the "lost three stone" part when I clapped eyes on it.

I stayed indoors and I didn’t go out, and now I feel I’m in a better place mentally. This year is about focusing on me and getting back on track,” the 36-year-old added (36-stone-year-old, more like). Er, it's always about "focussing on you", Lauren, I don't think I've ever met someone so self-obsessed.

There were other declarations about her being ready for a new man the other day, (somewhere), let's hope she raises the bar a bit higher than a hot / cold gaslighting uninterested on / off boyfriend (Mark Wright, who's also a knob), one who's behind bars, the sadly-deceased Jake who slagged her off in public or even the *shudder* bottom of the barrel Stephen Bear. Not to mention her most recent gay-for-pay-megawatt-turkey-teef ex (not too keen on Charles, given his history with KP as well, but at least he's a good dad).

Sad to say, even judging by that small pool of exes, it seems many of the guys she's been with haven't been that "into her". But Lauren is MASSIVELY "into" herself. Maybe that's part of the problem - and she needs to show Larose that a woman doesn't "need" a man..any man who will take her, in Loz's case.

Edit: Also, her description - about a toddler who can barely speak yet - as a strong independent woman and Lauren's rock - it's hard to say if it's just Lauren repeating empty words she's heard somewhere else to make her sound good or is just emotionally inarticulate. But a mother shouldn't be saying that about her baby. Let's hope she doesn't turn into one of those mums who tries to make her children her "best friends".

LOL at Lauren also saying she "turned a lot of things down". Doubt it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It’s beyond weird that her ‘speaking out after losing her newborn’ article is all about her weight. She’s fixated on it and deluded at the same time. Anyone can see it’s not bloody normal, who could publish such crap? Not to mention it’s the biological norm to lose weight after pushing a baby out. It’s the weight of the baby, and amniotic fluid….there is no helping how thick she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
…making out she was some waif who needed to put weight back on. Thank god for that 1 stone weight gain, had me worried there. Thought she was wasting away. How can a morbidly obese person peddle such lies?! I’m shaking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
…making out she was some waif who needed to put weight back on. Thank god for that 1 stone weight gain, had me worried there. Thought she was wasting away. How can a morbidly obese person peddle such lies?! I’m shaking 😂
She forgets we have eyes :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
'I've put a stone back on now cos I'm eating healthy'!
😂 She really does have reverse body dysmorphia, and extreme memory loss.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.