Lauren Goodger #82 Insta under construction. Too thick to function. Has her arse had a reduction?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely think LaSquareEyes looks so pale in these pics because of the sheer amount of orange fake tan on the other two munters.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In what way has Charles evolved? Has he discovered fire and crude stone tools?

• Haha
Reactions: 56
The apple didn't fall far from the tree did it ... Big Loz & Big Mum of Loz ... Big Mum looks like her grubby sister because Big Loz is such a mess, or, maybe it's the dress sense, bisto tan & wig ... I don't like to comment on a child, but Lalostinspace is very odd looking
Jeez! That's ol' Muvva Lozza?
Bloody hell!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
How longs she leaving this epic comeback. The weight must not be coming off as quick as she expected. She couldn't change if she tried. She's too bleeping thick. Maybe surgery for her body but she's too bleeping stupid to change that feeble mind of hers

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Trying to make out Laudrey Hepburn has a brand deal with Tiffany. How tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Imagine having to. Photoshop your kid that much so people will think she is cute, obviously Lauren doesn't think that. Poor kid. So has she got a contract with that Tiffany. This is what the world is coming to photoshopped kids . She looks nothing like that

• Sad
Reactions: 26
So creepy when kids are posed as adults. Trust it to be something as vacuous as ‘woman goes shopping’ 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Poor Larose looks miserable and as if she'd rather be anywhere else, poor thing. I'm surprised Lauren didn't Photoshop a grin on that last picture (though the video clip's facial expression looks suspicious).

Maybe Lauren has an eye on putting Larose into beauty pageants and getting her into child modelling?

As for Charles, he's mostly known by the public for shagging Pwicey, doing a kiss 'n' tell, getting a TOWIE z-lister pregnant and wanking with men for cash and clicks (and his piss-poor attempt at rapping), so it would have to be a helluva rebrand. I still don't believe he cheated, it seemed all very artificial-fake-drama-for-attention (a la Katie Price) to me.

---

Also about Larose: I think this encourages the being pretty and into designer brands crap mindset that seems very common amongst the TOWIE lot. There's no aspirations to be a decent or aspirational (ambitious) person or focus on self improvement or character, it's all about how the world sees you and duck everything else.

Poor little girl. I hope she becomes the exact opposite of the very narrow world view Lauren has. (...It's like feminism never happened, etc).

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Poor Laprop! Used as a cash machine. That photography company, wow Big Loz, how the mighty have fallen! 346 followers on the gram, reusing clothes on each kid, and then Big Loz comes and hustles a free session! Laprop is not model material, she is a sweet little girl who seems to thrive around dad, then look totally disinterested around her muvver, you can tell she looks confused and like she would rather be anywhere else! I can’t believe they have put a mobile phone in that child’s hand on one of the pictures! There is absolutely zero hope for the Lozzasaurus!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh you poor bairn LaProp.
That's just cruel.

I don't think there's a part of her that hasn't been edited in those pictures.
Poor poor kid.

Goodger, you should be ashamed of yourself ( we know you won't be).
This is appalling.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.