Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
😂😂. Probably safe to assume leftovers never find their way to a bin in Lozzas sloth pit
---
Probably safe to assume there is never any leftovers. Ever.
Same in my house. No leftovers here because the dogs have meaty bits and the pigs get all the Veggie peelings etc. Chez Loz she troughs the lot herself 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Crowbag

VIP Member
it looks likes she has bitten a massive mouthful straight off the plate 😂

Looks like teeth marks!

It looks stone cold and rock solid.

How can roses look so awful? The lilac things, has she filtered the sodding roses??!!

• Haha

PoppysMumma

What a stupid cow 😳 wtf are butterfly lips ? What idiot thought that up 🤔 Jesus wept she is deluded if she thinks this latest procedure is going to improve her already f*cked up moon face!! She is beyond help !!
I feel so sorry for that wee lass, she has a mother who doesn’t give a shit about her !!! All fatty does is go get her hair, nails, teeth, lips, brows, sun beds ect ect ect ……it’s a full time job being a pretty soft yung gel…….

• Haha
Please can someone explain to me how she will tell her niece the reasons why she is taking .5 back and that it’s ok to be treated like that by boys and then take them back. Will she say dear Niece, if your boyfriend fucks your best friend while your grieving the loss of your child it’s ok, he still loves u and is a good person.
It's a terrible situation. As you say really not good for the niece to watch how needy she is around men at all.

Anybody watch The Apprentice? There’s a dead ringer for one of our Big Lozzes alter ego’s on it. Nearly spat my tea out last night …….
Yessss!!!!! Lichrally had that conversation with my partner last week hahaha!

• Haha

Notredamn

VIP Member
You all set me off laughing like no other 😂 I’m in public ffs, I must look demented (but not as demented as Loz)

• Haha

lamaitresse

VIP Member
The "UK's Number 1 Unconscious Mind Ferapist" is BACK on Loz's Insta with some generic shite about ADHD being a superpower (not that I disagree, more that it's hardly an original concept) - all I really heard was the word "tool", and I thought, suits you, sir.

• Haha

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
What this with the neice comments nis she staying there or something as I'm blocked
No nothing like that. Just wondering what she says to her niece about how it’s ok to take .5 back after what he’s done to Fatty and not being a good role model for her. Fatty setting an example that it’s ok to be a doormat