Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pampered Pam

why is She training in Manchester both the clinic's she has used recently have training courses in Essex and london is it because she wants freebies

Reactions: 11

bignellie

VIP Member
You guys are amazing! I’m convinced you lot could solve cold cases with your detective skills ❤ 🕵️‍♀️

As an aside, Lozza has such a limited vocabulary, she always seems to describe her gifted takeaway’s as ‘unreal’. Every time! The way she says it makes my toes curl…unrill.

Can someone pleaseeee gift her a thesaurus?!
she would have to learn to read then...

• Haha

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
Haha had to unfollow Truther Lauren today, that’s really enough. People who believe that things like that have to be “planned” are the same as cult followers. Too thick to understand the concepts of chance/science and the fact that they aren’t the centre of the universe coupled with a desperate need to think they are better than everyone else because they “know” the “truth” 🤣 😂

Because once the bandage comes off, you can see it looks shite and nothing like the shaping of the bandage tries to suggest. Lauren is suspiciously quiet, you’d think she’d be posting more filtered selfies if she was happy with the results
I think she's back with .5 - She's always quiet when he's back.

Crowbag

VIP Member
My mouth dried up just looking at those dry roasties.
I can't look at the yorky pud. But those spuds, she's going to break a tooth on those.

Everywhere she eats it's like the chomp of doom, the meals always look awful.

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Meanwhile LaTiffany is knocking back the Gin & Lemon as the food is absolutely shit! 🤢

328859994_962707301376150_27909419656975993_n.jpg

• Haha
Murat for Fred!
wow Pom this is the best yet xx
---

Just a thought with that line up. Shaggy could be Ch'arg.5, Velma could be Bisto, Daphne could be Krusty.......Fred......not sure any suggestions?. And Scooby could be the shit on the bed dogs. They could be at the Haunted House with Jakey the Ghost. haha

• Haha

hayleybaby

VIP Member
You can imagine what she’s like with him can’t you…. I don’t think she has ‘forgiven’ him for what he allegedly did. She probably holding it against him. Notice how Ok! got the photos of them together and she posted all her edited photos. He probably has been told he can’t share any. She will hold what happened against him always as a way of controlling the narrative she wants to earn the most coin. At this point I think he’s just being used for help with LaMagShoot.

Reactions: 10

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Did she edit this picture to make it look this ugly?

View attachment 1976047
Its the noo straw hole lips 😂 unable to close her lips over the dentures. Why would you want your teef permanently on show, fucking rabbit.
---
Another creepy smile photoshopped on to poor la’mumsfaceismelting🥺poor sprog born into such a fuqin circus
---

She’s literally this emoji
🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠
Wax melt face
She's put the teenager filter off faceapp on laflump LMFAO

• Haha
Reactions: 10