Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PoppysMumma

Silly .... silly ..... ` delusional ` .... BIGGGG catfishing lozzzz :rolleyes: ...... will FOREVER reside in ` laaaa laaaa land ` 🤷‍♀️🥴
She’s an ugly bitch 🤔 seriously though I think she needs to see a psychologist because if she actually thinks she looks like those filtered photoshopped pictures she posts ….well that’s just feckin nuts !!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
She could easily do competitive eating 🐷
At last! Something she can excel in. They have those competitions in America to see who can finish loads of burgers and fries first. I saw one once and the woman who won was really skinny. I wouldn't have bet on her to win against loads of burly blokes.
---
“Wen your bizzy”

🤣🤣🤣

Is she taking the piss?

Doesn't iron. Doesn't cook. Doesn't clean. Doesn’t blow dry her own mangey hair extensions. Bizzy doing fuck all.
Someone told her to deliberately make spelling mistakes to up her engagement but she's taken it to the extreme 😂😂😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha

troutpout69

VIP Member
Anybody watch The Apprentice? There’s a dead ringer for one of our Big Lozzes alter ego’s on it. Nearly spat my tea out last night …….
Haha I can totally see it now you’ve pointed it out! I was too busy laughing at the hairdresser woman with the huge inflatable lips and tits in last night’s episode 😂

---

• Haha

bignellie

VIP Member
Do you think she has forgiven Elvis for the betrayal, the same way she has forgiven Ch'arg?
Noooo it will always be the other woman’s fault
---
Serious question .... ohh BIGGGGGG one .... when ( IF ) the surgeon sucks out all your blubber, removes those hideous bum implants .... makes your tits smaller, wiv front on nips ... can he/she also shrink that massive neanderthal head? ..... is there an op for that 🤷‍♀️ .... cause its going to be rather hard, walking around with a flat arse, small boobs front nips, skinny minny ` petite ` body .... while struggling to hold up that big bonce:unsure:
Head the size of a lion

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Crowbag

VIP Member
She's drinking lightwater enhanced with electrolytes??
For people who have been ill, sweat a lot, athletes or who beg for it?

Apparently it's better because it's, er, water.
Screenshot_20230214-185253~2.png

• Haha

Notredamn

VIP Member
Woman versus food/ dinner demolition= coming soon to a random freeview channel no one watches 😂

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
The apple didn't fall far from the tree did it ... Big Loz & Big Mum of Loz ... Big Mum looks like her grubby sister because Big Loz is such a mess, or, maybe it's the dress sense, bisto tan & wig ... I don't like to comment on a child, but Lalostinspace is very odd looking
Jeez! That's ol' Muvva Lozza?
Bloody hell!

• Haha
  • Sick

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
Fuck me she’s actually gaining weight, that fat roll round her middle is huge! Love seeing her pics in the wild, big gel indeed 🐳

• Haha

lamaitresse

VIP Member
The "UK's Number 1 Unconscious Mind Ferapist" is BACK on Loz's Insta with some generic shite about ADHD being a superpower (not that I disagree, more that it's hardly an original concept) - all I really heard was the word "tool", and I thought, suits you, sir.
Wonder if he's tried his weight loss tricks on Loz? If he has, well...we know how that's going.
Screenshot 2023-02-04 at 22-07-04 UMT @roberthisee.png

• Haha