Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

troutpout69

VIP Member
Why does she constantly wear black? It canโ€™t be cos itโ€™s slimming, as every outfit she wears she looks fat as fuck in! She always chooses pleather, skimpy, skin tight monstrosities!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

nomorefakers

Serious question .... ohh BIGGGGGG one .... when ( IF ) the surgeon sucks out all your blubber, removes those hideous bum implants .... makes your tits smaller, wiv front on nips ... can he/she also shrink that massive neanderthal head? ..... is there an op for that ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ .... cause its going to be rather hard, walking around with a flat arse, small boobs front nips, skinny minny ` petite ` body .... while struggling to hold up that big bonce:unsure:
Big loz the silverback missing link

• Haha

Userom

VIP Member
Do you think she has forgiven Elvis for the betrayal, the same way she has forgiven Ch'arg?

• Haha

Cazza81

Chatty Member
I sometimes wonder if children with parents who look TOTALLY unlike how they should will have any effect on childhood development? Isn't there something about 'recognising features your mother has' that is evolutionary for babies?
For boys I'd imagine it also
It's funny because when I saw her taped up lips it reminded me of this film... More specifically the scene where he's in a straightjacket and wearing that mask with the slats!

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
View attachment 1959419
---
East midlands??? Online coach????? PT?????????????

what a catch.
---
I wonder if .5 loves her new babboons arses lips. He must be having a right chuckle then telling her how much of a โ€œworldlyโ€ she is and how sexy she looks and she probably believes him and then invites him back rent free and hands the Range Rover keys over and then he takes that car and drives to her best mates house and fucks her then comes back to Fatty and tells her how much he loves her. REPEAT.
Since when has he been an online coach and PT?

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
These lips; Reading that blarney above I'd like to ask how she can drink anything as it surely must all come drizzling out of her gob when the lips no longer close over her Turkey Teefs?
She looks as if she's rammed a sink plunger in her gob
---
De-influencing again. This isn't the first time I've seen a gifted ad where I can't read what the hell she's trying to say because the font is too light.
View attachment 1965522
Her immune system *cough* *comedowns* probably needs all the help it can get.
Probably be even nicer Lozz when you add it to a tumbler of voddy :LOL:

• Haha

Bonbon76

VIP Member
Did she go out for lunch with all the tape over her mouth? It's as though it's a status symbol now to show off your procedures.