Lauren Goodger #82 Insta under construction. Too thick to function. Has her arse had a reduction?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
0435236B-8612-40CC-B798-0DF5FE39EFC4.jpeg

This is the thing in Manchester she is doing… wonder if LaYorkshirepudding is going too…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Is that post supposed to tempt me to book on the course and/or be a model?

I’d rather subscribe to her OnlyFans and that’s saying something.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1964822
This is the thing in Manchester she is doing… wonder if LaYorkshirepudding is going too…
They advertise Fatty with 25% off the course and then the next advertisement is 70% off all
Courses for everyone. How bleeping stupid are the people she deals with? 70% off a course so u can pay 480 and learn how to butcher someone’s face and say you have been medically trained. What a joke. These cowboys need to be investigated

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20230216-190621~2.png

Well that makes perfect sense then.
This is filtrd lips. Trademark.

Imagine how magnificent these beauties will look!
Touching the nose at the top and the chin at the bottom.
Classy.
Subtle.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
How much are they offering to pay people to be frankenmodel Guinea pigs for the trainees to practise on? Cos you’d need to be both a) broke AF b) raving bleeping mad to proceed!

• Haha
The next big thing will be ‘shovel’ lips where you bash your clients repeatedly in the gob with a shovel for that ultra flat profile and bruised effect. Kipper Price, Sally Axl and BYG are booked in for it already!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Who would want her sticking injections into them 😫 she’s so thick

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She must be the thickest stupidest person on Tattle. It’s like she doesn’t have a brain and all she can focus on is herself

• Haha
Reactions: 20
why is She training in Manchester both the clinic's she has used recently have training courses in Essex and london is it because she wants freebies

Reactions: 11
De-influencing again. This isn't the first time I've seen a gifted ad where I can't read what the hell she's trying to say because the font is too light.
Screenshot 2023-02-16 at 21-49-18 Lauren Rose Goodger (@laurengoodger) • Instagram photos and ...png

Her immune system *cough* *comedowns* probably needs all the help it can get.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
These lips; Reading that blarney above I'd like to ask how she can drink anything as it surely must all come drizzling out of her gob when the lips no longer close over her Turkey Teefs?
She looks as if she's rammed a sink plunger in her gob
---
De-influencing again. This isn't the first time I've seen a gifted ad where I can't read what the hell she's trying to say because the font is too light.
View attachment 1965522
Her immune system *cough* *comedowns* probably needs all the help it can get.
Probably be even nicer Lozz when you add it to a tumbler of voddy :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
‘Thank you posh for tots’ 😂 the company is called POTS for tots. Impossible is our Lozza

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.