Lauren Goodger #82 Insta under construction. Too thick to function. Has her arse had a reduction?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posh for Tots. You dimwit. When you're too busy to cook? She'll demolish them herself in one sitting. bleeping Beast.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s just a fat lazy sloth, always has been, always will be. Pre Lawakesmeup, she used to live in her sloth pit day and night. Like literally bed bound all day.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
“Wen your bizzy”

🤣🤣🤣

Is she taking the piss?

Doesn't iron. Doesn't cook. Doesn't clean. Doesn’t blow dry her own mangey hair extensions. Bizzy doing duck all.
If odd bod is back, which I think he is .... she`s buzzzy keeping him happy, so he dosent piss off and shag Nana crack .... BIGGG lozzz has zero self respect ... she the type of woman who would do anything to keep her ` man ` which probably includes being available sexually, when ever he feels horny ... in her thick head ` He`s a catch .. young ... handsome ... fit guy ` when in all truth, he is a slimy creep, that isnt very fussy, where he dips his wick, freeloading scumbag ... sadly she will hold onto him for dear life, because NO sane man will go near her 🤷‍♀️ .... Id imagine she's putting those ` anal prolapse ` lips to good use 😖😖 .... hence ` Bin bizzyyyy ` while the lil one naps

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
If odd bod is back, which I think he is .... she`s buzzzy keeping him happy, so he dosent piss off and shag Nana crack .... BIGGG lozzz has zero self respect ... she the type of woman who would do anything to keep her ` man ` which probably includes being available sexually, when ever he feels horny ... in her thick head ` He`s a catch .. young ... handsome ... fit guy ` when in all truth, he is a slimy creep, that isnt very fussy, where he dips his wick, freeloading scumbag ... sadly she will hold onto him for dear life, because NO sane man will go near her 🤷‍♀️ .... Id imagine she's putting those ` anal prolapse ` lips to good use 😖😖 .... hence ` Bin bizzyyyy ` while the lil one naps
You make my day Anna.. Me and my little one have got neuro virus at the mo but you have put a smile on my mush this morning..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
duck me, she had one job to do with that little video and fucked even that up! Posh for tots! I’m dead 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She will scoff those dinners in one hit her and cheesy knobhead 0.5 Greedy pair

• Haha
Reactions: 14
La'SpamFritters has been eating bigger meals than those since she was 3 months old.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Two portions of rice and peas eh Big Gel? 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She's back to the same pattern, she had previously ... posting the hefty portions, of when ` odd bod ` was there, I think this is the clearest indication yet, that they're back together .... Dear silly BIGGGGGG lozzzz ... I'm confused ... what's a ` take in??? ` :unsure: and why do you ` both ` need a bigger bed 🤷‍♀️ ...... keep eating ` take ins and you`ll be sharing that bed on your lonesome, there will be no room for anyone else ` ... maybe someone is gearing up to a big reveal ( in her pea brian )🥴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.