Lauren Goodger #82 Insta under construction. Too thick to function. Has her arse had a reduction?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been a long time user but for some reason my old log on was going slow so had to make a new one 🙄

Also love yours! Miss the good old days!
---
Just seen her latest story. I wholeheartedly apologise if this upsets or offends anyone but I just can’t understand how someone who lost a baby less than a year ago can say ‘everything happens for a reason’ (Paraphrasing). I just seriously can’t get my head around it 😢
She's a twit! She's over it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
More subjects...
French: telling your LouisBootOns from your LouisVootOns, both 100% Jenuin
Geography: Field trip to Dubia
Psychology: how to become a narcissistic BYG
Enterprise: selling microwaves and how to make fousands from flogging real fur and stained old tat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Been a long time user but for some reason my old log on was going slow so had to make a new one 🙄

Also love yours! Miss the good old days!
---
Just seen her latest story. I wholeheartedly apologise if this upsets or offends anyone but I just can’t understand how someone who lost a baby less than a year ago can say ‘everything happens for a reason’ (Paraphrasing). I just seriously can’t get my head around it 😢
I said the exact same. She said this about 2 months ago I think. Don't get it, will never get it. I had lots of miscarriages. I named all my babies. I remember the day they should have been born. Happens for a reason? Yeh some people's outlook, but I will never think that ever x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wtf has she done to her face! QUOTE="Sunnydaze101, post: 13998378, member: 147628"]
When is she up in Manchester training, was it next week? Hopefully she gets papped. Here’s her getting papped at cosmetic couture a few years ago.
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she constantly wear black? It can’t be cos it’s slimming, as every outfit she wears she looks fat as duck in! She always chooses pleather, skimpy, skin tight monstrosities!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
When is she up in Manchester training, was it next week? Hopefully she gets papped. Here’s her getting papped at cosmetic couture a few years ago.
The unedited version coming up😄😄😄😘 xx..

Before..

Resizer_16765038127581.jpg

Papped in the wild pic 😄 x...

Resizer_16765037647651.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
What a lazy, lazy witch. Too busy slothing around and face bleeping her phone to iron her daughter’s clothes or do her own cleaning.

Reactions: 20
She’s asked people to follow a makeup artist, but hasn’t tagged her. Moleman is tagged. Honestly, she messes up everything. Blundering through life as usual

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Them two back together would be very entertaining. In the less that two years (?) they were together he Fucked ronseal. Fucked her best mate on a bed gifted by Lauren, I wanna see who he’s gonna cheat on her again with, wouldn’t be surprised if it was Crack Granny or perhaps he’d even have a go with Murat

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Obligatory filtered La'imperfect photo.
Obligatory get -serfs -to -do- the- ironing photo.
Baffa Gels Don't Do Menial.

Btw Loz, those clothes look a bit worn now, time to go a-begging.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Obligatory filtered La'imperfect photo.
Obligatory get -serfs -to -do- the- ironing photo.
Baffa Gels Don't Do Menial.

Btw Loz, those clothes look a bit worn now, time to go a-begging.
Cue crafty story: duss any 1 no where can get gels clovvs? We need soon. You send now. Me want. You send.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.