Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Hahahaha I love it thank you Pom ❀ 😊 πŸ₯°
Thank you and you're welcome πŸ˜€πŸ’–β€πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx.

Some old pics I leave here before catching up more later πŸ˜€ x...

I admit I can't remember why I put her head on the wrong way lol...

Resizer_16176382896850.jpg

Loz pic she took with her brother she photoshopped..

Screenshot_20210406-130910.png

What I guessed it look more like πŸ˜„ x....

Resizer_16177117642040.jpg

Resizer_16184400840471.jpg

Resizer_16172377606800.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Anna666

VIP Member
I have buy fruit πŸ₯΄ " GRUNT GRUNT " .... beats chest " scratch GRUNT "

---

I just wish, everyone would give our yuunggg bewwful gurl living her bestest life a break .... she does NOT filter, or edit her pics/videos, they are taken at different ` angels ` which in fact give the impression, that she shaves off 7 stone and gives herself someone else's face ... wind machines, fake lighting all play a big part, I mean look at these photos, no way are they doctored .... she`s just ... just .... a BYG πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Pom Bear

VIP Member
We need @Pom Bear - they are definitely 2 black puddings! See Laprop is being used to hide the blubber too. Why has she got a big boob stuck on one side? 😳 Awwwww, so sweet, just above her daughters pic is her link to her sleazy Only Fans grotesque pics, just bewful! 🀣
I thought I try and put her into a black pudding advert πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„β€πŸ˜˜ xx..

Resizer_16752211865111.jpg

• Haha

GlassOfBeans

Chatty Member
Just had a sneak peak at LaHomeSchooled’s curriculum:

Food tech: Sweetcorn, goose fat, beans in a glass
Geography: Garage forecourt photoshoot
Art: Facetune, FaceApp, filters and fillers
ICT: Buying bot followers
PE: Twerking in pleather shorts and a crop top

• Haha
  • Heart

hayleybaby

VIP Member
Didn’t go out? Didn’t eat? Except when she went to multiple birthday parties, Harrods, Christmas PR stunts, concerts. Not forgetting the currys, roasts, lunch dates with β€˜mystery men’. To name a few?! She’s carried on as normal! The only thing she’s suffered is a loss of fucking memory. What an absolute cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
For boys I'd imagine it also

It's funny because when I saw her taped up lips it reminded me of this film... More specifically the scene where he's in a straightjacket and wearing that mask with the slats!
Loooooool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ’–β€πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx.

Resizer_16760680138571.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

minamoon

Lauren Goodger #82 Free zoo trips for the exposure, someone put silverback loz back in her enclosure!

🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Ekathrina

VIP Member
Katie Price, Sallie Axl and BYG all had these same β€˜butterfly lips’ done in the last couple of days. It does make me wonder what goes on in their heads that makes them so desperate to conform to these asinine trends. I do wonder if it became the latest trend to have a fossilised dog turd surgically implanted smack bang in the centre of the forehead would they all get it done? I think the answer is undoubtedly YES.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39