Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anna666

VIP Member

Dear krusty ... you are flogging a dead horse with this ` cough cough ` client ... rehashing last weeks story, does not make people blind or stupid ( that's your client, not us ) we all saw yesterdays DFAIL pics ( so deflection is futile ) ... which were not of a slim young, petite girl wearing a headband, standing next to Mary B :rolleyes: ... your client is lazy, obese, bloated, and much bigger than she likes to portray, in essence a ` sloth ` ( in all truth, if she owned what she looks like, people wouldn't take the piss, they would relate, nothing wrong in larger women, who own it, and work it to their advantage ) she is also HIGHLY delusional, cut your losses, if moleman the creep couldn't sell her to the public, you wont either ... she offers absolutely NOTHING, ZERO and expects everything to land in her lap, without putting any effort, WERK in ..... quit trying to market this, over weight, unhealthy deluded idiot ... if she cared soo much about being an ` influenzer ` she would shift the weight, and work at it 24/7 ... she does not ... she likes to EAT EAT EAT and filter herself to fuckery ... finally .... you are fooling no one .... WE KNOW WHAT SHE ` REALLY ` LOOKS LIKE 🤷‍♀️ and that she is shagging odd bod again😖 all these deflection fake stories, just make her and you more of a joke 🤡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

xyzcba

VIP Member
She's got such a cheek this gel. Imagine having the gall to say she thinks she looks like her filters and the paps don't do her justice.

'So soft, pretty'

CM_Photogrid_1674849704251.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
Jumbly of Doom obviously not producing enuff pennies and the rent's due! #webuyanyshite.com

View attachment 1910265
She will do anything ... and I mean ANYTHING .... however demeaning, in order not to WORK for a living .... the LAZZZYYY is strong with BIGGG lozzz .... she seems to be allergic to getting a run of the mill job, in order to have some pride, show her daughter, that begging constantly online, freeloading ... scamming ... posting filtered to fuckery pics, that dont show a real representation of what she ` really ` looks like ... is not the way for her child to look up to her ... there's really no excuse, most of us matured at 37, even earlier, had no choice, once children enter the equation ... her towie heyday is long gone, she is nothing but a clown, an object of ridicule, has been for years .. not in demand in the zeleb world ... yet she wont get off that saggy, fat LAZZZY ARSE and WORK .... she spends her life scrounging on IG, trying to sell her shitty crap rags for overinflated prices, her dirty skid marked knickers to creeps on OF`s, she has no direction, nothing solid, all the money she earnt over the years, should own a house by now ... when will this fucking twat GROW UP ... she's not even a zlister, that's how cringeworthy, this whole shit show is, she has no skills, no talent, no fucking personality, and from what we have seen, is not a nice person, also THICK as 2 planks, never follows through with countless planned ventures, couldn't influence a ` cabbage ` ... a failure ... she does not have zilch to offer 🤷‍♀️ :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
She's only managed to drum up 5,000 likes on that selfie. That is piss poor for someone with 1m followers. Almost like they're all bots or something... You buy from supermarket (this line genuinely works with everything)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

MrAllSeeingEye

VIP Member
I actually laughed out loud at the "lost three stone" part when I clapped eyes on it.

I stayed indoors and I didn’t go out, and now I feel I’m in a better place mentally. This year is about focusing on me and getting back on track,” the 36-year-old added (36-stone-year-old, more like). Er, it's always about "focussing on you", Lauren, I don't think I've ever met someone so self-obsessed.

There were other declarations about her being ready for a new man the other day, (somewhere), let's hope she raises the bar a bit higher than a hot / cold gaslighting uninterested on / off boyfriend (Mark Wright, who's also a knob), one who's behind bars, the sadly-deceased Jake who slagged her off in public or even the *shudder* bottom of the barrel Stephen Bear. Not to mention her most recent gay-for-pay-megawatt-turkey-teef ex (not too keen on Charles, given his history with KP as well, but at least he's a good dad).

Sad to say, even judging by that small pool of exes, it seems many of the guys she's been with haven't been that "into her". But Lauren is MASSIVELY "into" herself. Maybe that's part of the problem - and she needs to show Larose that a woman doesn't "need" a man..any man who will take her, in Loz's case.

Edit: Also, her description - about a toddler who can barely speak yet - as a strong independent woman and Lauren's rock - it's hard to say if it's just Lauren repeating empty words she's heard somewhere else to make her sound good or is just emotionally inarticulate. But a mother shouldn't be saying that about her baby. Let's hope she doesn't turn into one of those mums who tries to make her children her "best friends".

LOL at Lauren also saying she "turned a lot of things down". Doubt it.
She says this year is about focusing on me….when does she ever focus on anything else apart from herself, exactly?! It’s ALWAYS about her.

And as for calling LaBeyonce a strong independent woman. Seriously? She’s a toddler. She’ll soon be more mature than her Mother that’s for sure.

• Haha

Kilo005

Chatty Member
“Lips taped so I’m talking weird.” You always talk weird you illiterate twat. If it looks shit with a filter, imagine how shit they’ll look without one! As Goldie Hawn’s doc said in First Wives Club “you’ll look like your lips got stuck in a pool drain!” ✌🏻😂

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Pom, you've got to work your magic on the Jake Quickenden page, we're desperate for same comedy gold you do with the Goodger blimp..
I'm very flattered you want me to join that page 😊❤🥰🤗😘 xx.
I admit sadly I haven't got enough time for joining any new pages at the moment, I even gave up the Katie Price one. I'm on so far ...Harry and Meghan, here and Beckham's pages.
I might pop over in the future if I get more time, I don't know anything about him lol, but if you have a Pom pic suggestion for over there, let me know and I try and make something 😀❤❤❤🤗😘 xx

Some Pom pics from the Loz albums...

Resizer_16285345667510.jpg

Resizer_16274256035820~3.jpg

Resizer_16282697752320.jpg

Resizer_16276843651110.jpg

Resizer_16285501147230.jpg

Resizer_16282064149810.jpg

Resizer_16282708907780.jpg

Resizer_16276855817620.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Heneghs

VIP Member
Literally looks like a prolapsed bumhole,
Whatta time to be alive, seeing this Neanderthal destroying herself with each and every horrific trip to the butchers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Well done Loz u dumb ape

• Haha

Notredamn

VIP Member
It’s beyond weird that her ‘speaking out after losing her newborn’ article is all about her weight. She’s fixated on it and deluded at the same time. Anyone can see it’s not bloody normal, who could publish such crap? Not to mention it’s the biological norm to lose weight after pushing a baby out. It’s the weight of the baby, and amniotic fluid….there is no helping how thick she is!

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
wow Pom this is the best yet xx
---

Just a thought with that line up. Shaggy could be Ch'arg.5, Velma could be Bisto, Daphne could be Krusty.......Fred......not sure any suggestions?. And Scooby could be the shit on the bed dogs. They could be at the Haunted House with Jakey the Ghost. haha
Thank you 💖❤😀🥰🤗😘 xx.

A selection of old pics from my Loz album 😀😄 x.

Resizer_16631215948221.jpg

Resizer_16239496583980.jpg

Resizer_16631216009133.jpg

Resizer_16631216066215.jpg

Resizer_16658851738481.jpg

Resizer_16631481650911.jpg

Resizer_16651241669681.jpg

---

I was watching Austin powers spy who shagged me, no idea why. Anyway fat bastard walked in, quoting I ate a baby and got some reason all I seen walking in was Lauren 🤣🤣🤣 @Pombear22 please work your magic
One for tonight 😄😄❤🥰🤗😘 xx
---

Yes you bought my vision to life!
Thanks @Pom Bear its brilliant!!
Thank you 🥰😊😘 xx
You're welcome ❤💕💗🥰🤗😘 xx

• Haha
  • Heart

Notredamn

VIP Member
…making out she was some waif who needed to put weight back on. Thank god for that 1 stone weight gain, had me worried there. Thought she was wasting away. How can a morbidly obese person peddle such lies?! I’m shaking 😂

• Haha