Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anna666

VIP Member
My thoughts are that people are jeeellly of our BIGGGGG guuurl ... she dosent heavily edit or filter her pics/videos, if she did it would be blindly obvious 👇👇👇 ... she's just a BYG tryin to live her ` bestest ` life🤷‍♀️ the fact that she has many faces over the years that are not her ... shouldnt take away from her being a yunnggg ... hot yuungg ... smexy yungg ... baffaaa winer BYG! .... lets stop the hate 🤚🤚 🥺
:unsure:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

Ex93

Haven’t been on this thread for a while but those lips.

My friends run a clinic. They won’t inject anything over 1ml into the lips. I had 2ml over 18 months and they refused to put a 3rd ml into them 5 months later as they told me I was “filler blind” and they were just as plump as they were after I had them done.

I was actually in a mental health crisis at the time and nobody knew. Thank god they actually care about their client’s faces, health etc because if I’d of had my way, I’d have been botched the amount of stuff I wanted done to change myself, I even booked surgery in Lithuania and paid a deposit.

The girl who runs that clinic is actually pregnant but still getting filler herself. So that tells you everything you need to know about how responsible she is.

They should have their licenses removed. They are a danger to young girls, if you look on their Instagram page they posted a story with butterfly lip pictures and one of the girls on there can’t be any older than 19 or 20.

LG and Katie Price had it done at the same place and both look horrific.

• Heart
  • Sick

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Instagram under construction, she's under construction, she is literally tuning her face into a fucking mutant. Why do these z Listers disfigure their faces. Can they not see that less is more, if you're gonna have cosmetic procedures so it subtly ffs, they are an absolute laughing stock, her and pricey are fucking warped in the head, absolutely beyong help if they think what they have done to themselves has made them look better. Laurens own daughter was trolling her, you could see in that video she was looking at her mam's face and laughing at it, whilst Lauren thought she was all sultry. That video was all about her, didn't laflump look so different to her filtered pics aswell. Wonder how long before Lauren is giving her steri strip lips. The woman is fucking bonkers. I can imagine people laughing at her in the street and her thinking that they are just jealous. She's only gonna get worse and worse with age. She has gone past the point of return and it couldn't happen to a better person. If she isn't back with odd bod she will be single a very long time with a face and attitude like that. Laurens lafucked and she knows it, she ain't even a z Listers anymore, no one could give a fuck about her, not even her own kid, her only friend is her camera and filters, she's off with the fucking fairies

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Just look at how bent those black railings are either side of the Beast!! They're as bent as her poor toilet seat is!! 😂😂

Screenshot_20230130-170218~2.png
Screenshot_20230124-191024~2.png

• Haha

maggisojuicy

VIP Member
That lift.aesthetics place has some seriously scary examples of their ‘work’ on their page 😮

Like this one - what is going on with this lady’s lip? It looks horribly bruised on one side.

1CBC5CDE-B2C0-4188-BF43-17941AA9FD50.jpeg

This one is BEFORE the treatment… How could they look at her and think “yep, needs some more filler”…
67CA02C0-B3E2-4C1E-9869-4C5FCC7CC723.jpeg

…and after the butcher’s special butterfly lip treatment:
928E9182-E401-44E9-9590-792C08D1E043.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I go to a private dentist but would refuse to pay if they asked me to hold up some chavvy sign advertising my scrape and polish. I cannot wait until these ‘influencers’ piss off and vanish into the depths of the benefits system

• Heart
  • Haha

Crowbag

VIP Member
😂 here’s your answer 😂
Is she trying on Linda lusardi's face?

And her dentist obviously doesn't believe in hygiene with those naff fake flowers.

You can't even do a trip to the dentist without turning it into something incredibly naff Loz! What's with the ridiculous medal!

I'd think my dentist was having a breakdown if he said hold this giant medal and stand next to the fake flowers. I'd leg it before he reached for the drill.

• Haha
  • Heart

OldBlondie

VIP Member
I have no idea why, but I’m actually shocked looking at these pics again, at just how much Big Gel has changed LaFilter’s appearance in that photoshoot. That little girl is going to grow up with the worst body image/self confidence ever. Laureeen please realise the effect this is going to have on her from her being photoshopped from her just being a baby 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ babies are cute just leave her alone!

Conversation in the not too distant future is going to go like this:

LaProp: Muvva who’s that baby gel in all them baby pictures round the house flat?

BYG: That you babygel!

LaProp: But why is all them other pictures at daddy’s, nanny cracks etc so different?

BYG: That cos they don’t know how to make all their pictures make gels look like Bewful Yung Gels like I do silly

LaProp: Oh ok then Muvva so does that mean I’m only a bewful yung gel at your house? (getting very confused at this point). And why do I look a different person when I look in the mirror than in all your pictures?

BYG: Well LaOrse that easy, we don’t use mirrors (which is why we can sell them as never been used), cos what you see in the mirror isn’t real, only the way we look on our filtered phones is real. See look at this bewful filter on my phone, now we both bewful yung gels aren’t we? So soft so pretty. Just use filters, then we be young bewful gels foreverrrrrr won’t we baby gel. And if any of your friends at school say otherwise don’t listen them, they just jealous that they aren’t as soft and pretty as us. We a ball and we so bewful so just remember that baby gel when they be mean to you about it

sigh

E5F7F08F-29C1-4AC3-BF08-7AC3C1BDFDDF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad

minamoon

Title suggestion!

Lauren Goodger #83 More greasy takeaways for our size 8 queen, is dumb chaz.5 back on the scene?

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Phwooooaaar he's a handsome lad.
You manage to capture his rugged good looks every time Pom.
Loooool😄😄😄😄🥰❤💕🤗😘 xx.

I couldn't resist it, but l've made 3 Fat Bastard pics, They're very addictive @Xxcxcc 😄😄❤🥰🤗😘 xx.

Resizer_16757994745571.jpg

Resizer_16757994804773.jpg

Resizer_16757994859865.jpg

Hope I've got the pics right I not saw the film so had to Google lol x

• Haha
  • Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
Lets get this straight .. she is ` begging ` for a FREE massage, and is so arrogant, entitled, that she wants the person who ` wont be paid ` to contact her🤷‍♀️ .... scuzzy grifting old moo:rolleyes: ... just get odd bod to massage that massive, bloated moon head ... got a feeling next announcement maybe a ` shock ` pregacy

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Crowbag

VIP Member
A one year old woman with one extremely long leg.

Get over yourself Loz.
You're a nothing, LaGiantleg is an ordinary child, nothing more, no matter how hard you try to make her happen.

As we've said, absolutely everything you try goes wrong, because you're so bloody cheap.
Even a photographer.
Absolutely useless, and downright wrong.

It's just never going to happen Loz, you're finished (if you ever began).
Get a job. Sell in supermarket.

• Haha
  • Heart

Notredamn

VIP Member
So creepy when kids are posed as adults. Trust it to be something as vacuous as ‘woman goes shopping’ 🙄

• Sad