Lauren Goodger #82 Insta under construction. Too thick to function. Has her arse had a reduction?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed, she wanted a mini-me and then Larose ended up with brown eyes (not the much prized blue eyes) and much more similar to Chaz.5. Saying that Lauren no longer has her original face (nose job, jawline altered, filler - face and lip, botox, eyebrows) so she’d struggle to see the likeness. What’s worrying is that I think that BYG would get baby gel cosmetic surgery if it was free and legal.
LaNotgoodenuff gotta be thankful she's not a mini me of her lazy munter of a muvva. All BYG has done with the poor child is stick her in front of the telly while she pouts at her phone and edits the photos.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Didn’t eat?! I’m sure we’ve got receipts of all the take aways and junk she’s been eating? The magical 3 stone loss that all z listers in the sun apparently loose but still look as fat as ever! Laughed out loud at her calling Laprop an ‘independent woman’ 😂😂

---

Who is this ? It sure as duck isn’t big Loz!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
She might have lost 3 stones. Like went pebble skimming at the duck pond and instantly dropped 3 stones. Much more credible

• Haha
Reactions: 21
More like she shaved three stone off her pics… we’ve all seen you out in the wild Lozza!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
3 stone? Huh?
what bleeping kidney stones? This story to cover the lipo or shelf arse removal......as for laiwonderwhatiactuallylookedlikeasababy, its disgusting, the message loud and clear is that you don't looked good enough for your mother...duck me the one person who should accept you warts and all
I expect CAMS will be involved for most of the kids adolesence

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Didn’t eat?! I’m sure we’ve got receipts of all the take aways and junk she’s been eating? The magical 3 stone loss that all z listers in the sun apparently loose but still look as fat as ever! Laughed out loud at her calling Laprop an ‘independent woman’ 😂😂

---

Who is this ? It sure as duck isn’t big Loz!
I was gonna say the same? When didn’t she eat exactly? While she was sleeping cos we have the receipts of her Carverys, takeaways etc…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"She’s already an intelligent and independent woman. She makes me so proud every single day. She’s unbelievable. She’s my rock."
How the duck can a one year old be a strong and independent woman and her rock! What a fat brain dead bleep!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
A one year old woman with one extremely long leg.

Get over yourself Loz.
You're a nothing, LaGiantleg is an ordinary child, nothing more, no matter how hard you try to make her happen.

As we've said, absolutely everything you try goes wrong, because you're so bloody cheap.
Even a photographer.
Absolutely useless, and downright wrong.

It's just never going to happen Loz, you're finished (if you ever began).
Get a job. Sell in supermarket.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.