Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kilo005

Chatty Member
From OK article: As the star shares her happy news, Lauren explains: "We were quite sexually active and I’m not on anything [contraceptives] and it happened very soon."

Of course it happened soon with no contraception!? Who in their right mind has unprotected sex with someone they’ve known 5 minutes?? Why would she admit that 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

Blowup80

VIP Member
Thanks everyone for voting for my thread title. Who knew Big Lozza would bring out such a creative side in me as well as disgust, anger, vomit and squaks of "what the fucking hell has she done now the daft bint" 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Enjoying family and coffee on a Sunday? More like 3 lines of charlie, a bucket of Lambrusco, a Domino's family feast and corn on the cob. Fucking basic bitch.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

MunHun

VIP Member
She’ll go all out diamanté encrusted nursery from top to bottom and designer outfits galore and the baby will have a unique moniker. Coco-Sheesh for a girl or Charlo-Polo for a boy. These next few months are going be entertaining. Thank you Lauren for giving us some life during lockdown 🙌🏻 I suggest a virtual clap for Lauren at 6pm 👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

LaraQ

VIP Member
I worry for Lauren sometimes, I hope she doesn’t end up as another reality tv suicide. The comments she gets are especially brutal. She is most definitely a catfish and a twat but Imagine having multiple threads with thousands of comments basically saying how vile you look and how thick you are etc... she should change her behaviour but even so.
I would hate that to happen, but I really believe that Lauren is a narcissist and narcissists very rarely take their own lives.

Katie8ee

VIP Member
That I’m just a young girl is rather odd, you are nearly middle aged now love ! A young woman is like 18-20s.
I saw an interview with some random online the other day and they were talking about how when you become famous that's when you stop growing up. Your life sort of becomes crystallised in that moment which is why you get 80 year old rockers being mad shaggers, 40 something woman with the tits out and minis etc. Basically I think it's partly true. In Lauren's head she still thinks she is 24 year old Lauren who is TOWIE famous,skinny and that her appeal is just as big.

I feel no sympathy for her I just thought it was a very real observation.

• Wow
Reactions: 24

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
I'm calling it now, by September, when we've all been vaccinated (not Lozza obvs) Charlie boy will have cleared out of the Velour love nest and front page of Closer/New Look/Take a Shit headline "I doan need no man, is jus me and my babba now"

• Haha

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
That I’m just a young girl is rather odd, you are nearly middle aged now love ! A young woman is like 18-20s.
Absolutely. Every interview she says “Ahm jist a yung gellll”. You’re not Lauren. You’re in your mid 30s. Having a pretend boyfriend in his 20s and wearing a bloody scrunchie won’t magically take 20 years off your age.

• Haha

Pot2PeeIn

I worry about my views being construed as too conservative too but I’m actually so shocked at what’s out there as instantly available content to young people and especially underage. In my day (I’m 38) the worst thing was looking up stuff in the encyclopaedia or position of the fortnight in more magazine.
a pre teen or teen innocently “following” someone they’ve seen on towie is now exposed to their sagging muff in a net. I mean, what?!
Sorry- I’ll get off my soap box. Sorry peeps! 😬

Treesy19

VIP Member
That’s a big bump for a first time mum who only supposedly got with the bloke in Sept. There’s some bs going on. It’s like another shitshow has been fuelled now.

• Wow

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
He literally looks like Arg in that cover shot 😂
How can she be upset over the Sun saying he is KPs ex, it’s fact, I can’t imagine he loves that she mentions Mark at any given opportunity. She is so messed up and narcissistic 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Laurst

VIP Member
Early thread suggestion. Big Loz loads herself up with pie and mash, then shakes her fake arse for cash 🤮

• Haha

Katie8ee

VIP Member
I'm gutted she's not in the DM today. I hate when they just get away with shit and don't have to apologize.

Off topic good news : Dubai has just been added to Scotland's Quarantine list so that's at least a few influencers who live up here fucked.

• Heart

Chi4

VIP Member
Sorry for my crass language but she is a top class cunt ! She is an absolute thick , desperate and deluded wannabe !

• Haha