Lauren Goodger #78 Lemons and gingers, chocolate fingers, back to the flat where Jake's ghost lingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My stomach actually drops at the vile, vile tit she’s selling. I don’t know how she dares.

Reactions: 13

Ohhhh dear 👀 👀 she's really spoiling us, so near Christmas .... there is NUFINK quite like our BIGGGGGGGG lozzzz in the wild😖 ( that deformed arse though ... only surgery could fix that mess, the implants look like they've moved ... almost looks painful, and its her boasting point ... she wonders why odd bod has moved in with flat arsed elvis 🤦‍♀️ ) come on DM, we needed the usual 90plus photos, these few are not cutting it, for a lozzzasarous in the WILD exclusive

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I can’t breathe🤣🤣🤣. No what are these🤣🤣🤣🤣Don’t even know what to say about the wrinkled pjs, who would want pjs that have touched anywhere near BYGs flaps🤢. And the jumpsuit looks like something I’d need to wear everyday if I’d been sent to prison for life🤣. Talking of prison, crimes against fashion that’s what big Loz should be locked up for 🤣🤣🤣
Is the red one Po from teletubbies suit? Looool wtf.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
duck. Me. I have a big arse and ALWAYS wear long tops especially in leggings. What bleeping planet is this bleep on? Her arse is twice the size of Kim Kardashian's and she's fannying about in a crop top...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've been stood at my son's football match in the cold wet rain. I'm now sitting warming up on the couch with a blanket over me and have been catching up on this morning's comments on the latest "pre loved" items. I've been bloody howling 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Ohhhh dear 👀 👀 she's really spoiling us, so near Christmas .... there is NUFINK quite like our BIGGGGGGGG lozzzz in the wild😖 ( that deformed arse though ... only surgery could fix that mess, the implants look like they've moved ... almost looks painful, and its her boasting point🤦‍♀️ ) come on DM, we needed the usual 90plus photos, these few are not cutting it, for a lozzzasarous in the WILD exclusive
I see she’s not added the horrific real fur coat to the jumble sale (yet). It’s way too small - even pre pregnancy it was (& think she has another one in a cream colour). Wonder would she want to admit that it’s not faux fur after posing naked before for PETA?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Ohhhh dear 👀 👀 she's really spoiling us, so near Christmas .... there is NUFINK quite like our BIGGGGGGGG lozzzz in the wild😖 ( that deformed arse though ... only surgery could fix that mess, the implants look like they've moved ... almost looks painful, and its her boasting point🤦‍♀️ ) come on DM, we needed the usual 90plus photos, these few are not cutting it, for a lozzzasarous in the WILD exclusive
Whenever I hear “Loz in the wild” I always imagine David Attenborough doing a voice over talking about her as a rare species 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Jesus Christ, loz in the wild .....
Words cannot do justice to the horrific sight of a silver back/heffalump species crossover.

• Haha
Her BBL / bum implants are horrific! Anyone considering those procedures should take a look at her and decide well against it. She was shaking her ass down the street & winking to the camera on moving day but I’m aghast that she seriously thinks she looks good.

• Haha
Her jacket is too small for her. She probably can’t even move her arms 😂😂😂.
Her plate sized face is so harsh mean manly looking.

18D05687-5330-4FB0-842F-3D27FF20C2C1.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Her jacket is too small for her. She probably can’t even move her arms 😂😂😂.
Her plate sized face is so harsh mean manly looking.

View attachment 1706418
What a bleeping monstrosity. Switch the filters back on and at full power. That barrel of lard and concentrated stupidity needed to get its oversized and fucked up arse on the bonfire. There is no way even a dead bloke would shag that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Poor Lafuckedoff - no wonder she gives her mum so much stink eye. She'll grow up thinking that phone is surgically attached.

Screenshot_20221105-133125_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.