Lauren Goodger #78 Lemons and gingers, chocolate fingers, back to the flat where Jake's ghost lingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1705861
What in God's name is she going on about? "So not phased by nothing." Someone pass her a guide to basic grammar.
The aliens have been on the phone, they want their face back 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 1706016

It's panto season! (oh no it isn't) (oh yes it is!)
Looks like something you’d go yodelling in the hillsides on The Sound of music or something. Poor Layodel I hope she was never actually made to wear most of these clothes, it’s child abuse if she was 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It continues .... more dirty, creased, tit stained, mouldy CRAP for sale, an absolute bargain at 35quid!🤢 ..... Hurry folks, these one time deals wont last forever :rolleyes: .... those with more money than sense ` on Tuesday me is, got no idea what a washing machine or iron does ... but got 25 of emm for sale 4 the prisse 4 grand a pop ... NEVER USED brannn nuuuwww .... wat izz chrimasssss ` DM me baabbsx

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
BYG takes delusional to a whole new level. She has to be the thickest soft yung bewful gel on the planet.
Who is actually buying the tit she is selling? Seriously who the duck is buying the overpriced tit? I can't understand who would want to wear anything that absolute troll of a BYG has had anywhere near her nether regions. I can smell the crotch rot through my phone.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Sorry I'm very late tonight, been busy all day.🥰 x

New thread 💖🧵❤😀

As I can't reply in the last thread I thank scrunchies for their comments on my last pic 🤗💕🥰😘 x

Lionel Blair pic made Love Pom 🥰 ...

"Time for new shoes 😀" thinks Lionel as his finding his old ones not very comfy anymore.
The last time he was on Give Us a Clue he started getting awful bunions.

View attachment 1705728

After looking in the Yellow Pages and having no luck, Lionel decided to transport in his time machine to the early 21st century and managed to get online and find the BYG website.

View attachment 1705727

" They a bit too flamboyant for me" thought Lionel but then thought he may as well buy them, they be more roomy on his feet.

Once transported back to the early 80s Lionel was back on Give Us a Clue again showing off in front of Micheal Aspel and the two teams in his new shoes.

View attachment 1705726

What he didn't notice was the muffled laughter from everyone in the studio and the audience at the monstrosities he was wearing on his feet.

😄😄😄 xx.
I look forward to @Pom Bear’s creations well done 👏👏😂😂🤭😘xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I can’t breathe🤣🤣🤣. No what are these🤣🤣🤣🤣Don’t even know what to say about the wrinkled pjs, who would want pjs that have touched anywhere near BYGs flaps🤢. And the jumpsuit looks like something I’d need to wear everyday if I’d been sent to prison for life🤣. Talking of prison, crimes against fashion that’s what big Loz should be locked up for 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Well at least the advertising profession is safe from BYG! Who in gods name would advertise clothes that look like they’ve been balled up in the bottom of a wash bag!
This sloppy and lazy pic literally sums her up perfectly!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

" Fans??? " :unsure: ..... I know, I know ... I only go onto the Daily Star when I need a good giggle, they dont disappoint in that dept, its not really a newspaper, more the modern day Victorian freak fest ... Looks like the delightful ` tash ` is back .... dear BIGGGGG lozzzz, you're missing a pay day here, to make a few quid ( lets be honest, not much is out of bounds to you ) Id love to see a ` colab ` with you both, comparing arses, twerkin 😖😖 shakin the blubber, trying on each others rags, ordering KFC from justeat .... surely this would be better than selling over priced used tit on IG🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I reckon you’re right about this being the charity shop bags, she found out that they don’t take pjs so rather than doing the decent thing and recycling these rags she is trying to sell them to Instagram bozos with more money than sense….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
BYG watching Ghost Busters tonight? After an evening at Belly Busters all you can eatathon. She is such a catch for that deceased Dude

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.