Lauren Goodger #78 Lemons and gingers, chocolate fingers, back to the flat where Jake's ghost lingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title suggestion… well it would be if it was allowed but I know it won’t be haha

Buying bots, in a pleather and crop top, stalking D Block, looking for cock Crocs

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine what she's going to write in it?! My Brian is hurting already 🤣
Got up, ad a fag, put telly on for Lagroundhogday, went back bed took sum selfies and filtered em make me look seksay, give bubba gewl big fried brekfast, went back bed til time to eat Toby carvery out of bizness.
Same agen tamorra.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Got up, ad a fag, put telly on for Lagroundhogday, went back bed took sum selfies and filtered em make me look seksay, give bubba gewl big fried brekfast, went back bed til time to eat Toby carvery out of bizness.
Same agen tamorra.
Her day sounds a bit like the Supergrass song:

”We wake up…
we go out…
smoke a fag…
put it out”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So Loz has taken up cycling, I don't think she's got the hang of it loool 😄 x

Resizer_16683700596591.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Is Jon4121 one of us talking about her being inspirational and a natural beauty. I'm almost convinced, except that he spelt inspirayshinal wrong lol.

And she's still got the pram facing forward, no wonder LaShowMeTheWorldNotLaBYG is being carried, presume she got a bit tetchy, not that we can blame her.

Also, who told her that various shades of stretchy dog turd brown is a good idea. She looks like an enormous sack of tit licherally (sic).

And breathe lol
He always makes these kind of quote with these gorgeous beauties including Skanky and Kraptona. He makes me giggle xx

although the photos are not up to backgrid standards they are still edited by someone she arranged she definitely knew they would be there taking pictures for a start she doesn't walk anywhere DM probably sent one of their photographers to take the photos but they are definitely edited
Someone also commented in the Daily Faily that she must have authorised the photos because legally they are not allowed to publish the photos of children without the parent's permission. So she will have edited them somewhat but there are limited to even what the BEST photoshop programs can do....

Dear Dairy

Laureen here, startin new life. New me, new life, new day, new nite, new house, sort of, new crocs.
I'm a stron independent women, makin me own way in life.
Husband and wife and muvva and farther to my bewful house wiv annex or wivout, but no shed. Oh yeah, and stron husband and farther to lil larose.

(glues in 36 photos of alien face pointy chin self)

Am bewful.
Not bein boasty but that's the hole troof. Am blessed wiv bewfulness.
And am award winnin baffa bewful too, not just any bewful.

(glues in copy of the laureen poster with 'bafta' coloured in orange highlighter, with stick on shiny stars)

More tomoro Dear Dairy.
Got to spend time bein best muvva in world to my gel, she's my hole world, my best friend, my mini me, am busy wiv lil gel 26/7 but thas what muvvas do.
Anyway finished bein wiv baby gel now, 3 minutes was enuf to take 7 videos of my bubba and my titties.

Back laters.
Love you.
Livin my best life.
You make me giggle Crowie, but SORRY this isn't BYG. There's full stops mostly in the right place. Please try harder lolxx OMG and commas,,,,,,, not can't possibly be her haha

New thread suggestions
Loz so busy, new diary bought, as well as a million Instagram bots

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
All my own hair as she often states.
Trust me, I own a hair salon and she has had BAD extension abuse - traction alopecia. Whoever did her hair in the past should be shot. She will have bald patches elsewhere too and I can see from her receding hairline that she is thinning on top also. Her natural hair is a complete mess - she uses clip-ons for 'fullness'. Filters also add thickness to hair and she uses them tenfold! She will definitely need wigs before she is 40. She is practically going bald. 100% fact. What a shitshow!! 😂

Please don’t let there be a next time.. we all saw enough as it is

Nope.. I’ve had a quick Google I’ve never heard of them
Absolute auto-tuned roadman twats from South London whose 'fans' don't even know their 'lyrics' as they're on 'mumbling autotune generic no. 3356' tuned shite. Pass the crack pipe bro!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.