Lauren Goodger #78 Lemons and gingers, chocolate fingers, back to the flat where Jake's ghost lingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Licherally like some nice high waisted jeans & a winter sweater??? - She’d actually probably really nice in some skinny flares (hides the cankles) and a comfy sweater!
She's probably wearing stretchy others so she can buy smaller sizes and believe she is that size - not sure a pair of size 16 MandS jeans would go over one thigh ....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
whoever invented the boomarang thing should be shot btw and bleeping ada lasshoveitinmagobs dinner is as much I would have
That's what I was thinking....LaDoubleHelpings has had a bigger Sunday lunch than me today lol!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Looks like she has take lanevereatsathome to the Toby again.

Just because it gives you the option to eat as much as you can, doesn’t mean you can have to….

• Haha
Reactions: 23
although the photos are not up to backgrid standards they are still edited by someone she arranged she definitely knew they would be there taking pictures for a start she doesn't walk anywhere DM probably sent one of their photographers to take the photos but they are definitely edited
the last 3 photos are 💯 edited. The first couple maybe not as much. I don’t think she had the funds to pay for the full Hollywood edit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When u see her actual face it’s like OMG it’s just round and massive. No amount of weight loss can remember that shape

she’s so soft pretty . She not Butch face. Never.
And the nose she's whittled away at just makes it worse. Big plate face with a Michael Jackson nose 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Of course she’s messaging 20 guys. Doesn’t mean they’re replying though 😂 she probably counts delivery driver feedback on Ubereats as half of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Shame they didn't actually cook the Yorkshire puds, but hey, it's 23p a meal i think.
That's twice as much food as laroasties needs.

Lacarrotseverywhere will be eating with her fingers when she's in secondary school at this rate.

This is why teachers end up having to teach toileting, how to hold a bleeping pencil, how to get dressed and how to use cutlery.
There's no time left for a curriculum. Lazy bastard parenting.
Crow, is it you who gets up her followers? She has literally gained 7 thousand today. Apologies if not ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 10
her forehead is so strange. It’s like a ski slope. I’ve never seen anything like that on anyone else. Must be the amount of filler she has in her face distorting it.

i agree. These aren’t proper in the wild shots . Some you can see are clearly edited, there must be a tiered system to pay for edited photos. These edits are more subtle but definitely still there. She must of spent all her photoshop money on 👃 💼 Friday night,
I thought her arms and legs looked too slim

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shame they didn't actually cook the Yorkshire puds, but hey, it's 23p a meal i think.
That's twice as much food as laroasties needs.

Lacarrotseverywhere will be eating with her fingers when she's in secondary school at this rate.

This is why teachers end up having to teach toileting, how to hold a bleeping pencil, how to get dressed and how to use cutlery.
There's no time left for a curriculum. Lazy bastard parenting.
I remember when both my kids started reception, and the teachers commented on how they hold the pencil ‘beautifully’. I was taken aback at the need for such a comment, wasn’t that normal? But from what I’ve seen since, it’s amazing how little ‘basic’ things some kids know

whoever invented the boomarang thing should be shot btw and bleeping ada lasshoveitinmagobs dinner is as much I would have
Same here and I’m 4 stone overweight!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Notice how she ploughed through half her roast before taking a photo so it looks like she’s had less.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Invested in a diary? How much did it cost?! Is that why she had to sell the polyester monstrosities?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Delusional as ever!

List of collabs - zero
List of tv appearances - zero
List of mag deals - Zero
List of red carpet events - zero

we could go on…..

She’s a woman of the highest order.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
‘Been a mum is so bizzy. Tomorrow week plan: wake up. Switch on cocomelon. Plonk babay gew in front it. Go back sleep. Dream bout boyz. Wake up. Eat. Message boyz. Eat. Eat. Toilet. Eat. Me leave house gud mum. Home. Eat. Bed.
The rest of the pages will be blank cos she gets bored and never completes anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.