Lauren Goodger #77 Microwave seller, split with her fella, size 8 forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I cringe for those guys who are haloing her move having to stare at that monster butt in those leggings.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
She has form for stalker, obsessive behaviour ... but this goes beyond that ... ` creamin herself ` over a guy who is 6ft under, in order to get back at her x who has long moved on, dosent give a tit .... even though Jake made clear in ` public ` how much he disliked her ... it shows how mentally unstable she is ... hope his family have a had a word with this delusional lumpy lunatic! and puts a stop to this .... using a dead guy, who cant reply back, is in very bad taste ... what does she think will happen .... ` Odd bod, gets jealous over a dead guy, and goes running back to her 🤷‍♀️ ` ..... its the behaviour of someone who isnt the full shilling! ... even more scary, she is the sole carer of that lil girl

How she`s affording nearly 2.5k rent a month, plus ALL other bills on this flat ... is another confusing thing, surely Kirsty isnt this dim? .... BIGGG lozzasurus has NOTHING to give to the zeleb world, is not marketable ... how will money be made, in order to cover the hefty costs of everything ..... makes no sense ... unless she is just renting a room, with others, a flat share

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Cringing at the fact that jake has prib told his fair share of people what he really thought of Lauren over the years, and them viewing her story! They will be watching with a hand over their eyes in shock lol! Absolutely mortified for her 🫣😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Lol when those movers see the images online, they'll think they've moved a different person :whistle:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Can someone catch me up! All online news is claiming the dorma was hers, that she was the owner, so what proof does tattle have that it’s not? And has she moved into a flat but is claiming that’s some sort of upgrade, moving from a spacious 2 story property with a garden to a pokey flat with a baby! It’s all too confusing & I can’t get how she’s headline news if some of it isn’t true (I.e. how can they say she owns a property if she doesn’t, isn’t this stuff easy to search so why lie!!)

Reactions: 14
Well the BYG never fails to amuse us scrunchies….wtf is she wearing 🤢 i must say the filterdrop on her bubble butt has made my day ….🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can someone catch me up! All online news is claiming the dorma was hers, that she was the owner, so what proof does tattle have that it’s not? And has she moved into a flat but is claiming that’s some sort of upgrade, moving from a spacious 2 story property with a garden to a pokey flat with a baby! It’s all too confusing & I can’t get how she’s headline news if some of it isn’t true (I.e. how can they say she owns a property if she doesn’t, isn’t this stuff easy to search so why lie!!)
Someone checked on Land Registry (or something along those lines) which showed it was last sold in 2015 to someone named Robert.

Reactions: 21
My eyes have rolled so far backwards I fear they may never be right again. Ffs stupid stupid catfish.

Don’t blame her wanting to move on knowing her baby daughter never came home there. That’s sad for her but she’s still a dick

Reactions: 23
This shoot is no doubt all about getting the movers free advertising in the DM so she gets a free move. Movers will then quote “as featured in DM”. Pathetic

Reactions: 21
What I don't understand is, Lauren's place on the celebrity league table is pretty low nowadays. She doesn't have projects - a TV show, podcast, a business, acting jobs - she announces ideas and they come to nothing (Youtube, Laulie, going to Dubia).

She's probably reached the level of fame Lisa Appleton did (yes, I know, I won't post those pictures again, I did a million threads ago and someone else did more recently).

Using that comparison because I think Ms Appleton tried to appeal to wanking monkeys (before OnlyFans) and did similarly ridiculous "provocative" "candid" photoshoots with paps - and ended up on her arse on Universal Credit - afaik.

Not saying that she or even Lauren deserve such a fate, but it does make you wonder where her moolah is coming from. This is not a cheap gaff, even if she is downsizing. Depop won't make much of a dent in those bills.

Reactions: 23
Hello from Pom 🥰

Thanks for the lovely messages after my fall, that means a lot thank you 💖❤🤗💕🥰😘 xx

Resizer_16669743804351.jpg

Got doctors Tuesday next week, can't get an earlier appointment.
I'm a bit better, elbow is the worst as it's very sore and can't put pressure on it without it been painful...has a massive red, yellow and black bruise. My back isn't bruised but is sore when I lie on it or sit against something, like a bad sunburn feeling.
Back was scratched more then bruised.
Still got a few more smaller bruises and bumps, so still quite bad but well enough I think to start catching up from the last thread and making Pom pics again.💖😘 xx

Well done @JakeM on title and also good to see my friend @Facehugger on here too 👽🐾🥰💕❤💖🤗😘 I be popping on the Krustie thread at around 2am to catch up on there but will try and get ahead here first Love Pom ❤💕🥰🐾💖🤗😘👽 xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
Dear God!! 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.