Lauren Goodger #77 Microwave seller, split with her fella, size 8 forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she's back at Chigwell Scrunchies!!

Reactions: 10
Congrats on your winning title @JakeM and thanks to @geordiegirl for starting the new thread.

Big Loz is definitely regressing - anyone else would see what she’s done as a step backwards but she sees it as reclaiming her old life forgetting that she is not the same person who lived there before: she is older, heavier, more botched, less famous, less employable, more broke, and she now has an older child who needs room to move around.

The photo at the end of the last thread of her twerking shows her top lip has been so overfilled that she looks like she had a ‘tache. The new agent is clearly another enabler. And either the annex was tardis-like or she’s now flogging other people’s tat on her diet/exercise page turned jumble sale of doom.

Loving the Scrunchie sleuthing showing Larose’s used playmat and the flat she’s moved to. BYG too thick to realise that we have all the receipts!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The huge TV being mounted in Larose's nursery... placed so she can watch from her crib... 🤦‍♀️

2.6 for that tiny apartment?! 😲

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Licherallly 'one step forward, two steps backwards' moving into her old flat. Even Kirsty is helping!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surely BFL would be better off moving in to a Cattle Shed, being the Heffer she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't really follow these threads, can't keep up with LG on insta she's so erratic, that poor kid.

What were the messages that Charles' new bird sent to his ex? How does he pull birds? He looks like he needs a bath

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thanks for the new thread! Hope no one minds me reposting the pic, just thought it's too much of a pearl to let it get lost in previous thread. Sums this catfish up perfectly 😘View attachment 1685153View attachment 1685160
Yeah, Ms Bubble Butt :sneaky: Anyone remember this monstrosity from JD Sports? ( Thanks to Bed Head Betty, from June 2021 https://tattle.life/threads/lauren-...or-harnessing-wind.20489/page-15#post-5314855 )

(By the way, she was pregnant with Larose in this picture - not bump-shaming, just her arse).
You can even tell, by the body language, that Lauren is clinging on tight, Jake seems less interested. Poor Lauren sees "love's young dream" in this relationship, even though he slagged her off in the end, so her hardcore delusion doesn't just extend to her body size.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Just catching up. Gotta read the last thread yet but I'm too nosey... does anybody know where she's moving to yet?

Reactions: 8
Yeah, Ms Bubble Butt :sneaky: Anyone remember this monstrosity from JD Sports? ( Thanks to Bed Head Betty, from June 2021 https://tattle.life/threads/lauren-...or-harnessing-wind.20489/page-15#post-5314855 )

(By the way, she was pregnant with Larose in this picture - not bump-shaming, just her arse).You can even tell, by the body language, that Lauren is clinging on tight, Jake seems less interested. Poor Lauren sees "love's young dream" in this relationship, even though he slagged her off in the end, so her hardcore delusion doesn't just extend to her body size.
Looks like she actually sold that brown jumpsuit today 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20221028_165826.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Need to catch up on last thread but ran here when I just saw the new edited daily mail post about her new move.. I have no words.. or are they not edited and she’s had a full face of makeup done and a blow dry to move… god help me

She does look like she’s lost weight tho..if not edited

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.