Lauren Goodger #76 Lying Lozza nothing but a scam, selling stained clothes under friends and fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m throwing one more in….

LAU233N
REGTRANSFERS
TU4NASW3ETCO8N
BAGUETTEWIV@ MAYO.com.uk.
m3EATtoB1yN0mn0m
dot.dot.dot.meb1ke
F4tgurl M3 IS 69 :unsure:

( blimey, given my self a headache, I think il leave this type of thing, to you scrunchies that do it soo well ... phewwwwww😰 🥴 )

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Well number 10 is all yours laureen, go pick up your new keys.

Oh!
Is that where you're moving???

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe she should be selling her expensive jewellery she’s just ‘treated’ herself to no? bleeping cretin

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do we think she's still in it though? I know it's not advertised as being available yet but she may have paid rent up until that date. Wasn't she in a totally different house/flat on the most recent thirsty selfie? Could already be in a new place and still moving things out of the old house. Or I could be totally wrong like.
I expect that the owner needs a couple of weeks to redecorate/fumigate etc before letting anyone else move in!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Few more...

CartierGel69xx
BigGuntSh0w
GourmetSheesh4LyfXX
Pr1markUndiez
P0lyesterPrincezz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think that the reason Chazza hasn't been on IG is that BYG had his password (controlling) and when things kicked off she nipped in, changed the password and locked him out. He had quite a lot of followers so that's why he hasn't started a new account.

Chaz, if you're reading this, try these passwords:
Laorsex
sweetcorn123
kirknorcross
I would also try: MrsWright if the other three don't work

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She 100% does not own it! Wasn’t it up for rental when she took it on?

According to Right Move, it last sold in 2015

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.