Lauren Goodger #76 Lying Lozza nothing but a scam, selling stained clothes under friends and fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that the reason Chazza hasn't been on IG is that BYG had his password (controlling) and when things kicked off she nipped in, changed the password and locked him out. He had quite a lot of followers so that's why he hasn't started a new account.

Chaz, if you're reading this, try these passwords:
Laorsex
sweetcorn123
kirknorcross
Mark wright

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
As we know the bungalow is available in a few weeks, BYG is probably out in the next week or so. What does everyone think her story will be? I am giddy with anticipation. My bet is she tries to pretend she didn’t move.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I bet fumigation companies in the Essex area have started bidding wars for the job.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The excuse will be that the place holds too many bad memories of what Chas did to her and losing baby Lorena, so she's "Avin' a fresh start innit, juss me an' Laorrse", moving on to carry on in her own inimitable style. All boxes ticked, excuses all covered :)

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The excuse will be that the place holds too many bad memories of what Chas did to her and losing baby Lorena, so she's "Avin' a fresh start innit, juss me an' Laorrse", moving on to carry on in her own inimitable style. All boxes ticked, excuses all covered :)
Yep this is my suspicion

Reactions: 18
Charli boy, has been deadly silent ... could this be, that he threatened to go to the press, do mag deals and reveal ALL, and she is paying to keep him quiet 🤷‍♀️ this could explain, why he seems to have just disappeared .... Nobody knows what really happened that night, did HE attack her, SHE attack him ... did they both knock seven bells out of each other, were they drunk, high ( doesn't excuse violence, from either ) ... what was the fight about, only they both know this ( I have my own opinion, but for that little girls memory, Il leave that there ) there is no way, this bloke who wanks in sinks for pennies, does gay for pay on OF`s, despite claiming to be straight ... I also read he meets blokes in hotels, by the hour for sex .... shagged the old hag pwicceee, spins a wheel of misfortune for his special pervs :sick:🤮 ..... was advertising for a ` werk wife ` to keep him ... would stay quiet, for no financial gain .... Im patiently waiting for the big exclusive, where he shows off his new ` pancake flat arsed ` squeeze ... both playing up for the camera, looking sickingly loved up, with his TEEEFS .... and those serial killer eyes, as he gushes, over the new bird, while stroking her stomach " she's the one, this baby was meant to be " ( BIGGGGG lozzzaaa WHO? ) :unsure: ... come on odd bod, you're missing a trick here .... the press/mags would pay far more, for your side of the story, exclusive, after exclusive .... then BIGGGG gurl ever could

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
As we know the bungalow is available in a few weeks, BYG is probably out in the next week or so. What does everyone think her story will be? I am giddy with anticipation. My bet is she tries to pretend she didn’t move.
Do we think she's still in it though? I know it's not advertised as being available yet but she may have paid rent up until that date. Wasn't she in a totally different house/flat on the most recent thirsty selfie? Could already be in a new place and still moving things out of the old house. Or I could be totally wrong like.

Reactions: 15
I think that the reason Chazza hasn't been on IG is that BYG had his password (controlling) and when things kicked off she nipped in, changed the password and locked him out. He had quite a lot of followers so that's why he hasn't started a new account.

Chaz, if you're reading this, try these passwords:
Laorsex
sweetcorn123
kirknorcross
V1rgoqueenX
Backgr1d
Cornetto123
W1ndmachin3
Dubiagel2021
Ihatekeegan14

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Do we think she's still in it though? I know it's not advertised as being available yet but she may have paid rent up until that date. Wasn't she in a totally different house/flat on the most recent thirsty selfie? Could already be in a new place and still moving things out of the old house. Or I could be totally wrong like.
You mark my words that the next tennent is going to find Odd Bod under the patio! Stabbed to death by the sharp bit of a tin of jolly green giant sweetcorn!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This idle fat witch is desperately flogging everything she owns and fleecing money out of people by pretending to do a charity walk, but yet still finds the time to pamper herself again god love her!
Er Fartier ring ain’t made er finger green yet so sumfink's going er way.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ora321
WeanedonpiesXXX
Teensinashed2022

Lozzaforpm#5

(truss is announcing something any minute now, presumably something else to add to the total humiliation of the UK on the world stage)
(similar to every single day in the life of a BYG)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.