Lauren Goodger #75 Lady that does it alllllll, me a ball!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s made it into Wrightys mansion but there’s too many rooms and she can’t find her way out

That or recovering from LIPO today??when she said do something spontaneous I thought complete opposite and she’s going to do something pre planned

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s probably got a mag deal in New! Or the like. She normally goes quiet just before an interview comes out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It's loosely based on Jake Quickendens micropenis.....😂😂😂👍👍👍👍
You do know loz will be dreaming about you now phil? She will see that, see the first part of your name and that's that.
She will set her sights on you.
Brace yerself pet.

It's been nice knowing you my friend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Playing devils advocate here (sorry, I do realise I’ve been too nice lately, I’m waiting to be shunned 😂) but did she not mention something about heartbreaking news about Lorena this week? I may be (and probably am) wrong. But do you think she’s had the dreaded PM results? 😔

Reactions: 9
Playing devils advocate here (sorry, I do realise I’ve been too nice lately, I’m waiting to be shunned 😂) but did she not mention something about heartbreaking news about Lorena this week? I may be (and probably am) wrong. But do you think she’s had the dreaded PM results? 😔
Possibly? I can’t say I saw her mention anything, but I try not to look at her actual IG as I don’t think my cringe-o-meter can take a full whack from her stories. I have to take summaries from this wonderful thread.
As Hayleybaby mentioned, perhaps she has a mag deal coming out tomorrow.

I remember her saying last week (I think) that she had a hard day ahead involving Lorena.

I remember her saying last week (I think) that she had a hard day ahead involving Lorena.
And that was early last week after she got spotted in the wild on Sunday. So it would have been maybe Tuesday (and she said it wasn’t a bad thing re Lorena if I remember) . She’s posted loads of crap (mostly alien face shots) since then.

And that was early last week after she got spotted in the wild on Sunday. So it would have been maybe Tuesday (and she said it wasn’t a bad thing re Lorena if I remember) . She’s posted loads of crap (mostly alien face shots) since then.
Yeah that's what I thought. She's posted her usual shite since.

Reactions: 8
It may have been the inquest and she’s been told Lorena would have survived if she had gone to hospital when she should have!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Maybe she has bad indigestion from huge slab of butter in that omlette !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.