Lauren Goodger #75 Lady that does it alllllll, me a ball!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was out and about in a local town today and I swear I saw someone in the same brown ribbed trousers BYG was wearing in those Paw Patrol pics. They were trousers (not leggings) on this lass but to my eyes were still bloody awful. Must be a fashion thing at the moment as I saw another 20 something wearing similar with trainers that looked fecking dreadful. Oh god, am I completely old and out of touch???

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I sent a nosey follow request to Chaz (from my dog's account) and he hasn't accepted. I'm rather disappointed 🙈 not to mention offended on my dog's behalf 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I sent a nosey follow request to Chaz (from my dog's account) and he hasn't accepted. I'm rather disappointed 🙈 not to mention offended on my dog's behalf 🤣
He’s not posted anything for ages. I wonder if he’s still on onlyfans!

Reactions: 8
I was out and about in a local town today and I swear I saw someone in the same brown ribbed trousers BYG was wearing in those Paw Patrol pics. They were trousers (not leggings) on this lass but to my eyes were still bloody awful. Must be a fashion thing at the moment as I saw another 20 something wearing similar with trainers that looked fecking dreadful. Oh god, am I completely old and out of touch???
They're trousers on everyone except BYG.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When she said she wanted to do something spontaneous, do you think she’s in the bushes near Wrightys new mansion

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I have a feeling his not got access to that account. Wouldn’t surprise me if Big Gel got in and changed his password during the whole debacle. Because it’s just a bit odd that his not been on removing the unsavoury comments. I dunno, just find it a bit odd.

He probably has an IG account but doesn’t identify him so he can stay under the radar. Just my theory 😊

Reactions: 17
I have a feeling his not got access to that account. Wouldn’t surprise me if Big Gel got in and changed his password during the whole debacle. Because it’s just a bit odd that his not been on removing the unsavoury comments. I dunno, just find it a bit odd.

He probably has an IG account but doesn’t identify him so he can stay under the radar. Just my theory 😊
I think something similar as well. I’m not sure she’s got access, coz I don’t think she’d have been able to stop herself liking some of her posts as him.
But I can fully believe he’s got a new profile and has just left the old one. if it’s anything like Facebook, its a little complicated to close your account, plus if he keeps the old one then a new one could go under the radar more.

Reactions: 11
Also if he deletes the negative comments, that’s confirmation he is reading or has read them and if that’s the case he would get even more bad comments and I can imagine some of them were probably from Lauren’s family and mates and Lauren’s spare accounts. So if it appears he’s not reading them, people get bored and stop commenting.
His social media days are surely done and dusted apart from his OFs.

Reactions: 14
I think if BYG had control of Charlie's account, she'd be sending herself illiterate messages (pretending they're from him) about what a mistake he made, how he'll never find anyone as beautiful as her, she's every man's ideal woman etc etc.

She wouldn't be able to resist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think if BYG had control of Charlie's account, she'd be sending herself illiterate messages (pretending they're from him) about what a mistake he made, how he'll never find anyone as beautiful as her, she's every man's ideal woman etc etc.

She wouldn't be able to resist.

But this is BYG we are talking about. Such subterfuge would require the use of more than one brain cell and an awareness of someone else other than her own bewfel, soft yung self....

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Our BIGGGG lozzasurus is very quiet, wonder if she is still trying to figure out, how to make that omelette ... she stirred it all night ... now WHAT??? 🤷‍♀️ cant wait for the next instalment, of her interesting ` full on ` life :rolleyes: .... come on BIGGGG gurl ... get spontaneous AGAIN ... :sleep:💤💤

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s took it out of her whisking that omelette yesterday. Probably had to sit down for 5 mins then fell asleep

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I'd agree if who he was following didn't go up and down. At first I thought maybe people were blocking him, but then he follows more people than he was before?

Reactions: 8
Starting to get a bit worried about BYG... its been over 24 hours since she last posted.
My Ora is telling me something is going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.