Lauren Goodger #72 Beanz meanz Loz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mind you don't catch any machinery with that sink plunger gob loz, you'll be stuck there for hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can her PT help her with that dry, damaged, frizzy split end hair, huge flat face .... and that BIGGG enormous ` trotter ` 🐽🐽 🤷‍♀️ .... take note lozzzaaa, going to the gym once, every 5 weeks ... is not a work out, its complete lunacy 🥴 particularly when you continue to stuff that bloated boatrace, with unhealthy high fat food while regularly dinning out, as evidenced on your IG ... it defeats the object :unsure: ...... ` Stupid is .. as .. stupid does `

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
That flipping filture! I can't believe she thinks she looks s good!

• Haha
Who goes to the gym in full makeup? Obviously turned up had a coffee and went home because I look like a beetroot after a workout.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How funny i was on YouTube and saw this
From three years ago mind before chaz and the children etc
But even then she was being called out for her photos
She just says things like ‘why shouldn’t i’ and ‘everyone else does it so why am I being picked on’!!
Just look at pics like this side by side big Loz and ask yourself again why people call you up on it!!
It’s embarrassing for yourself and constantly mugging yourself off

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There is a factory somewhere in Essex that produces wannabe gangster bad boy drug dealers for the Towie girls to hook up with. BYG will be looking through their catalogue and picking one that is locked up and wont see her in the wild and then she will go public on the gram telling her 'followers' that she has found the love of her life.
Yes!! It’s called Ford Open Prison 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
No way does a brand new Cartier box come with a rip like this, no one would pay £4000 and be ok with this quality. Pulling stunts like this is just stupid, I‘m sorry, but if Cartier Selfridges got wind of this they would definitely deny that they sold her jewellery in a ragged box like this in order to keep their reputation intact, is the ensuing embarrassment really worth the bragging?

View attachment 1584201
That is definitely fake. I’ve got 2 genuine Cartier rings (I’m not showing off, one is my wedding ring!) and the boxes/packaging are pristine / immaculate. This rip off ring and box is absolutely fake and Cartier would never give a customer anything like this box wise !! Jesus, why would she lie like this?!? It’s so sad she feels the need to pretend she’s got this rich affluent lifestyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
242F9E45-C9E8-4E97-9418-A2ED76435291.jpeg

366E1ADD-A35B-4323-814C-E688CA7916B3.jpeg

757BE2AC-C4BE-4598-B40A-E885CDA3FDE7.jpeg

Apart from the obvious .. ugh 🙄

She did a good workout especially considering she’s been out of the gym two years and she’s also lost weight (on the jab, my old guess and I’m sticking with it because her diet hasn’t changed much).

Last edited:
This isnt even funny, its downright dangerous, irresponsible .... If she had lost her balance and sat on the baby with THAT ARSE, her full hefty body, which at one point she nearly did, or dropped a weight .... she would have caused serious damage! .... In her futile quest to ` show IM and his new bit of fluff ` ... by ` overly ` showing off, that she will again be the slim lozzaa from yonks ago :rolleyes: ... she is making silly decisions, putting her child at risk ... does this surprise anyone? .... NOPE ... la`chunkychops should have been left with someone, while her egotistical, self obsessed twit of a mother, plays out her fake fantasy tit show, facefucking herself for the gram :mad:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.