Lauren Goodger #72 Beanz meanz Loz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title courtesy of @styrofoamplates - your prize is a glass of beans with a sweetcorn side salad, enjoy!

Afraid I can’t do a recap at the moment but thought it was worth starting a new thread as we were going well over.

Last thread ended with drama just like the previous one - it appears that Chaz.5 has moved on with someone else and Big Loz is not happy. Scrunchie sleuthing 🕵️‍♀️ seems to suggest it could be the Bisto Kid!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
That’s why lozza was hitting the sunbeds this week !

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Recap:

• Charles is (allegedly) back with a woman called Amy (she and Charles slept together when he and Lauren were on a 'break')

• Lauren is acting like a complete madwoman on instagram sharing indirect quotes (obviously aimed at Charles and Amy)

• Lauren has started a fitness / cooking instagram page (God help us all)

• Still waiting for the YouTube video

• Both remain thick as thieves

• He a bike

• She a ball

• Larose never alone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
So sad on those insta vids with Larose that Lozza has zero interaction, she just sits filming while others show the kid 100% attention

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Lauren is gonna be absolutely desperate for a new man now and I'm gonna call it. She will be with him 5 mins, introduce him to lacreepyeyes and say that's your daddy and film it all

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Her latest vid shows LaRoses filter drop here’s before and after. She looks so much cuter without the filter. She just looks odd with the filter

before filter

33D7F6F3-9202-4248-BE8A-FA85E6A0DA16.png

After filter

EAAE3BAA-E222-4473-BFC3-AD999C685679.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
In all truth, I follow lil ronseal amy on IG, because I do like a little nosey, when checking BIGGG lozzas ridiculous CRAP! ... here and there ... quite a few of her posts over the last couple of weeks, came across that she is with someone, quite cryptic though, worded in a way, like she was making digs ... thought to myself, must be back with him, then said NO ... he was quite nasty to her, surely she wouldnt go back for more, however this maybe the case ... did she step in and help him with his grief, with ` slapgate? ` .... it happens ... lozzz certainly went nuclear today, but its been bubbling under the surface for a while, judging by the stuff she posts, particularly these last couple of weeks 🤷‍♀️ .... he is single, so in that sense, he can see who he wants, I honestly think, he has cut his loses, where lozza is concerned, moved on in that respect, but will remain a good daddy ( if the BIGGG lozzz LOON allows him .... remains to be seen )

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Thanks for the thread @Clickbait and congrats on the title @styrofoamplates. 👏🏼 👏🏼

The last thread was quite an Alton Towers ride. Big L lost the plot and couldn’t post quotes fast enough. Her main issue with the new gf is the size of her arse. Understandably as the mother of a young girl she needs to set some standards and unfortunately gf’s arse doesn’t cut the grade. It might not be all bad, there’s a chance she’ll move on to boobs and brows later, we’ll just have to wait and see .
🤞🏼 🤞🏼 🤞🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Hopefully she goes back home soon from her sisters and starts reposting like a mad crazy creature again before she falls asleep in her sloth pit

• Haha
Reactions: 29
There's a zlist and below obsession with noses.
They all either blur them out completely, or filter and edit until they're tiny narrow points.
Bisto does it, loz does it. Eejits.

And loz has done exactly that to lanarrownose. Poor little soul. Children's noses are cute!

(there's a line about noses running in families in there somewhere but I'm too tired!)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Her latest vid shows LaRoses filter drop here’s before and after. She looks so much cuter without the filter. She just looks odd with the filter

before filter

View attachment 1575951

After filter

View attachment 1575953
Larose is a little cutie. Loz should be happy with what she's got. She's a healthy little chubster. I'd be over the moon with her.

I've got a formally child angel with blue eyes and curly blonde hair that everybody died over that has turned into a pre-teen moody boy with braces. I think Larose is great- especially when she dead eyes the BYG. My step child daughter was the most awkward thing you ever saw and now she's modelling. And duck looks anyway - I just want my kids to be confident and happy.

I love seeing Larose when she's with others, like with the dog, she comes alive!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Larose is beautiful, I could never ever attack a child’s looks and her mother putting filters on her, to me is attacking her looks because why filter a beautiful innocent baby? Poor girl, she’s in for a lifetime of this with BYG.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Poor LaRose is going to grow up with such a complex about her looks because you know if Loz is filtering her now she’s gonna keep doing it. Poor child, Lauren should know the kind of damage that can do. I wonder does she not like LaRose as she is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Her family have rolled up and baby L is tottering around and looking happy. ❤ It warms my heart, I’m not being sarcastic it really does. Big L needs all the support she can get, little L needs a mum that can smile and family coming together is always a good thing.

Sure she was taking cheap and pretty sick shots at Chaz but it’s early days yet, there’ll probably be a lot more of that but he’s a chancer whatever way we spin it, they’re all as bad as each other imo. Anyway I’m just clinging to this moment of family joy (which she filmed for SM hoping C will see) and I’m popping off to bed while the going Is still good. ❤💤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well Scrunchie sleuths, for once Big Loz got it right - bunch of ✨️Busy Cunts✨️

And I am here for it!

In other news, that pic you shared on the last thread @A-Soul, is the same photoshopped face on my favourite Loz/.5 pic, dropped below for all our newcomers.

Screenshot_20220913_202753.jpg

A26904E7-4813-42DE-98E6-45DC3AF92818.jpeg.jpg

I repeat. Grade A clinger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Tested positive for Covid (again) this morning and this thread has been the highlight of my day! I keep taking screenshots of when she goes off and one to post here and then find someone’s already done it!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Tested positive for Covid (again) this morning and this thread has been the highlight of my day! I keep taking screenshots of when she goes off and one to post here and then find someone’s already done it!
Scrunchie commitment medal 🏅 awarded!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I really wish there was a way for all these loser z listers bought followers to be exposed. It'd be so interesting to see how many of them do it.

And how many Loz has actually bought.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.