Lauren Goodger #72 Beanz meanz Loz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is it legal? If I’m giving business to an influencer based on their follows thinking I will reach a huge number of potential customers and most of those are bots isn’t that fraud?
It isn’t much different to trust pilot or trip advisor - reviews aren’t all genuine.

Reactions: 8
Looks like Lauren is just taking tips from Lauryn Goodman.

Loz reacted exactly the same as when she found out Mark was seeing Lucy meck on towie. Cheap shot about her looks which isn't even true 🤣

Can't believe it's bisto Amy! Anna666 you mentioned she was posting stuff implying she was seeing someone, can you (or anyone else that follows her) remember what she was saying?

How would Lauren know Amy has a butch body with no ass unless there's more to the story and she's met up with her in real life?

Also, I never got abortion/pregnancy vibes from Amy's statement about their fling. I couldn't see how scrunchies pieced that together? Happily prove me wrong!

Aww chaz at alton towers, hope his teeth didn't rattle too much xo

LIVING FOR THIS TEA. the person who grew up with chaz, please enlighten us on what he's really like!!!
Cant remember exactly, but it was quotes along the lines of ` despite past troubles, sometimes, when its right, you need to go with your instincts ` its all disappeared now on IG, wish I screen shot some of them .... but it has been along those lines for a few weeks now, there were some that I found quite bitchy, quite childish to be honest, obviously aimed at someone ... but with some she was making clear, she is with someone, and feeling good about it, whether its ch`arg.5, all will be revealed soon Im sure 🤷‍♀️ If she posts anymore, Il do my best to copy and put on here👌

Reactions: 17
So the most interaction we've ever seen from Larose comes from her sisters insta🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️ I really do hope Lauren interacts with her properly.
Plus I knew Charles a few years back and he's nice, polite, good sense of humour and great with kids I actually couldn't say a bad word about him and I had been around him quite a bit at one point in time.
He didn't just sit around admiring himself or taking selfies 😂
I've never taken to Lauren since the Towie days so when I saw he got with her I did think jeez of all the people 🙄
If it's not Amy he's with then I do wonder if it's someone close to her that knows the truth about the black eye situation and it's not how Lauren is trying to portray it.
Anyway I think Charles should do what Sharpie did on Malins thread ( Malin from love island maybe lying about her babyfather, because she lies about everything) and give us some answers 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So maybe the person on here the other day saying .5 will tell his side, it’s just not the right time, could be Bisto? Ahhhhhhhhh Bisto 👃👃👃👃🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also, I never got abortion/pregnancy vibes from Amy's statement about their fling. I couldn't see how scrunchies pieced that together? Happily prove me wrong!
Think it was her statement here which had us raise our eyebrows.

264A0D2C-7DA4-4BE7-8BA2-FD6D5F15807F.png

This was discussed in the “here comes laureen the petrol court queen” thread. I don’t think anything was ever clarified but the abortion is heavily hinted at here.

Also why would any woman take back a man who forced her to have an abortion? It’s all a bit bonkers to me and I’ve been with some questionable men in my time…

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Think it was her statement here which had us raise our eyebrows.

View attachment 1576729
This was discussed in the “here comes laureen the petrol court queen” thread. I don’t think anything was ever clarified but the abortion is heavily hinted at here.

Also why would any woman take back a man who forced her to have an abortion? It’s all a bit bonkers to me and I’ve been with some questionable men in my time…
He can’t have forced her to but he obviously didn’t want the pregnancy. I doubt he wanted one with L either. What are the odds though, two pregnancies at the same time, I wonder if there were more. 🤔

Is he really such a catch that women keep getting ‘accidentally’ pregnancy by him? Or does he come over as a colosal mug? Either way he seems to have a type and it’s only a matter of time before before he’s pushing another pram around.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
As suggested by @Notredamn on the last thread 😀👍 x ...

Pom if you get a moment, could you do a pic of Ch’Arg looking gormless on a rollercoaster? It could be a big one or a little train or something 😂 to make up for us not getting a funny pic of him out in the wild 🙏

I've made three lol 😄❤💕💖🥰🤗😘 xx

Resizer_16631216066215.jpg

Resizer_16631216009133.jpg

Resizer_16631215948221.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
As suggested by @Notredamn on the last thread 😀👍 x ...

Pom if you get a moment, could you do a pic of Ch’Arg looking gormless on a rollercoaster? It could be a big one or a little train or something 😂 to make up for us not getting a funny pic of him out in the wild 🙏

I've made three lol 😄❤💕💖🥰🤗😘 xx

View attachment 1576836

View attachment 1576837

View attachment 1576838
Lying in bed trying my hardest not to roar with laughter. Oh Pom you are brilliant 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ps only just started reading Big Loz’s thread today, needed a new car crash zleb in my life. This shitshow seemed just right 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hahaha at those theme park pics 🤣 also lozzas followers have risen again overnight with her fake followers 🤦‍♀️😩. What a saddo

• Haha
  • Heart
Hahaha at those theme park pics 🤣 also lozzas followers have risen again overnight with her fake followers 🤦‍♀️😩. What a saddo
She’s gone from 894k to 914k over 24 hours…

yer ok… 😂😂😂

Also appears social blade is broken… or BYG has sent them a cease and desist

ED6445B1-11CD-4788-B683-BD0BAAF21E87.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It’s really baffles me , what a waste of money just to look popular on the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If you have over a million you can charge more for ads. That’s why she’ll be ‘building’…

• Haha
She looks a pretty little girl unfiltered. When she's filtered the poor little mite just looks so unnatural.

It feels so wrong filtering childrens photos.
I reckon she filters Lawose to edit out anything that might identifiable as "Charlie"

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Late to the party but in regards to the flat arse comment, lets remind ourselves compared to Lozza the Great everyone has a pancake arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Surely It can’t be bisto as she still lives with her parents by the looks of it and she’s deffo not built like a bloke lol
Can’t wait to see who it is 🤣

She has described skanky to a tee !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely It can’t be bisto as she still lives with her parents by the looks of it and she’s deffo not built like a bloke lol

She wouldn’t dare to take on skanky! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You can report the account as SPAM then it gets scrutinised!
Yeah that's a good idea for it to maybe get noticed. Hopefully everyone on this thread does that and it might get looked at. For anyone who doesn't know what to do you click on the top right hand side of profile, go to report account, report as showing content that shouldn't be shown on I stagram and then click spam

• Heart
Reactions: 14

It definitely isn't Skanky as she is still with Sinkboy II.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.