Lauren Goodger #72 Beanz meanz Loz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wish there was a way for all these loser z listers bought followers to be exposed. It'd be so interesting to see how many of them do it.

And how many Loz has actually bought.
How is it legal? If I’m giving business to an influencer based on their follows thinking I will reach a huge number of potential customers and most of those are bots isn’t that fraud?

Reactions: 18
For the Blocked Scrunchies Club!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Larose is beautiful, I could never ever attack a child’s looks and her mother putting filters on her, to me is attacking her looks because why filter a beautiful innocent baby? Poor girl, she’s in for a lifetime of this with BYG.
She looks a pretty little girl unfiltered. When she's filtered the poor little mite just looks so unnatural.

It feels so wrong filtering childrens photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
There's a zlist and below obsession with noses.
They all either blur them out completely, or filter and edit until they're tiny narrow points.
Bisto does it, loz does it. Eejits.

And loz has done exactly that to lanarrownose. Poor little soul. Children's noses are cute!

(there's a line about noses running in families in there somewhere but I'm too tired!)
In Lozza's family it's noses running lines.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lauren is gonna be absolutely desperate for a new man now and I'm gonna call it. She will be with him 5 mins, introduce him to lacreepyeyes and say that's your daddy and film it all
but the next man who sticks around may actually be the one, as thanks to her only fans they all now have a virtual opportunity ‘to try before you buy’..

• Sick
Reactions: 9
How is it legal? If I’m giving business to an influencer based on their follows thinking I will reach a huge number of potential customers and most of those are bots isn’t that fraud?
It's like anything that can be monetised, there's always a loophole with someone trying to sell you a quicker way of doing it.

It's easy enough for brands to check, their engagement rate will make it clear. Sites like socialblade show all that info and daily follower numbers so it's obvious. That's why you'd have to be an absolute moron to do it and think you're actually achieving anything, all it does is show you're desperate AND stupid.

The only brands she'll get anything from (& it'll only be gifted not paid) will be ones where the PR girl is a trainee & hasn't caught on yet, or are small ones that take a punt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Larose is absolutely adorable! Such a good little girl.

Also not going to lie I used to quite fancy Charles when she first started dating him 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Larose is absolutely adorable! Such a good little girl.

Also not going to lie I used to quite fancy Charles when she first started dating him 😭😭😭
Me too then grey trackies and moody face- I’m a sucker for a d-head 🫣😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Unfortunately, most smaller companies see followers as opposed to engagement. We have recently changed our marketing person at work and we are now much more happier with less followers and 60%+ engagement than millions of bots and 3% engagement. (We were hacked a short while ago so the process of getting rid of bots has been gruelling) but we are getting there. The problem is that most people don’t understand the engagement side of things and go straight for the number of followers which is a shame

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have always thought (and said) that Larose is a little cutie. Especially when she’s able to be herself. The filters are disgusting though. Imagine her wanting to see pictures of her younger self and they’re all filtered. It’s so sad. Also sad that every pic of her mum is filtered too.
I don’t know about anyone else (I’m an early 90’s child) but I still love looking at old pics of my childhood and my parents/grandparents younger lives. Very nostalgic. My kids always ask to see the pics on my phone of their baby stages etc and they love it (both under 10). The only filters we have are the daft snapchat ones from years ago with the funny faces for a laugh

Reactions: 17
I have always thought (and said) that Larose is a little cutie. Especially when she’s able to be herself. The filters are disgusting though. Imagine her wanting to see pictures of her younger self and they’re all filtered. It’s so sad. Also sad that every pic of her mum is filtered too.
I don’t know about anyone else (I’m an early 90’s child) but I still love looking at old pics of my childhood and my parents/grandparents younger lives. Very nostalgic. My kids always ask to see the pics on my phone of their baby stages etc and they love it (both under 10). The only filters we have are the daft snapchat ones from years ago with the funny faces for a laugh
I was under 10 in the 70's and we still laugh at me in my tartan flares and helmet hair cut haha! But no filters thank god! It is part of me growing up and always look fondly at these photos. I used to say to my old mam god rest her soul," you let me walk the streets like that"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Right just gonna say it, can’t stand fat arse, but if he has gone back to the other woman he is a scum bag! And tbh I think I would I loose my tit if i was in the same situation as her 😩 some one please hold the door open for me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Looks like Lauren is just taking tips from Lauryn Goodman.

Loz reacted exactly the same as when she found out Mark was seeing Lucy meck on towie. Cheap shot about her looks which isn't even true 🤣

Can't believe it's bisto Amy! Anna666 you mentioned she was posting stuff implying she was seeing someone, can you (or anyone else that follows her) remember what she was saying?

How would Lauren know Amy has a butch body with no ass unless there's more to the story and she's met up with her in real life?

Also, I never got abortion/pregnancy vibes from Amy's statement about their fling. I couldn't see how scrunchies pieced that together? Happily prove me wrong!

Aww chaz at alton towers, hope his teeth didn't rattle too much xo

LIVING FOR THIS TEA. the person who grew up with chaz, please enlighten us on what he's really like!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.