Lauren Goodger #72 Beanz meanz Loz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not at a gym. Keely, the PT runs it from a garden building in Essex,

she probably has the bare minimal PL insurance limit in place and I’ll assume she has duck all PI insurance or council permission

once the session was done, she drove to a place with soft play and plonked her arse on a mat with a coffee
I'm guessing all this lot just run random businesses without any regulations?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Look good on her for going to the gym, just hope she keeps it up. But does she have to face duck herself every five minutes? Don't think much of her parenting skills, who brings a toddler to the gym? As for that video, the child could have trapped her fingers in that door but does Loz stop filming? Of course not.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Other people's children, no matter how cute, are a pain in the arse in certain places, especially if the parent isn't keeping them entertained.
A child in any type of gym is just a liability.
A child toddling hand outstretched towards a closing door, ditto. Poor kid.

You're shite loz.

As for the 'workout' being great blah blah, it's 5 minutes of very little, plus 30 minutes of face bleeping herself on her mobile. Nothing great about it.

She's been pregnant, not disabled. She's a lazy obese woman who has eaten massive amounts of junk food for years, on a daily basis. She's seemed proud of it.
If Charlie wasn't with someone else she would still be ordering 3 takeaways a day (and that salmon will probably have a whole buttered baguette, chips and pasta in sauce out of shot)

To post constant Praise of Loz, then when someone comments negatively change course, then back to praise again isn't naive, it's gone on too long for that.
A troll maybe, maybe not.
Definitely deliberate as it happens repeatedly. Trying to tone police possibly.
(i have it on ignore but it still appears when quoted by anyone)

(shrugs)

Reactions: 22
OMG the anxiety when Laorse was moving towards that closing door - parent your child you thick duck before her fingers get caught!!
PS I don't know how to start a thread either, any grown ups around to help?!
Sorry. I'm as much use as a diet sheet in Loz's tiny little hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.