Lauren Goodger #71 Elastic added to her lingerie, gyrating as she makes prawn linguine 🦐

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ask her for a photo, not being funny she could be mistaken...
I can’t ask her for a photo now because it was hours ago. It was obviously them if my friend spotted .5, she doesn’t know the girl and on Amy’s story she’s at Alton towers?! And now she’s deleted the cable car story. I mean tell me if I’m wrong, but too much of a coincidence for it ti not be them together haha

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Pom if you get a moment, could you do a pic of Ch’Arg looking gormless on a rollercoaster? It could be a big one or a little train or something 😂 to make up for us not getting a funny pic of him out in the wild 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I haven’t been this devastated since Diana and Charlie divorced. 😭

Let’s remember the happier times, eh? I think this was their Royal pilgrimage to Sheesh, or do I stand to be corrected?
She’s not allowed in Sheesh - she goes to the copy cat diner version

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
That table in nanny cracks house is the one BYG blagged for herself from the furniture outlet store.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I can’t ask her for a photo now because it was hours ago. It was obviously them if my friend spotted .5, she doesn’t know the girl and on Amy’s story she’s at Alton towers?! And now she’s deleted the cable car story. I mean tell me if I’m wrong, but too much of a coincidence for it ti not be them together haha
I'd have asked for a photo but then if i were your pal, I'd have sent one! 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Back to granny crack as she has no friends! What happened to her cronies, Goodman, Henny, that Vicky! Handbag woman, that bloke Shane she used to always be with, her from party last week? All fallen by the wayside cos she has zero loyalty to anyone, all she cares about is herself! She’s basically rang round anyone as she can’t be alone! In the last video ‘hasn’t she grown?’ So she’s clearly not been there for ages! At the end Big Loz says ‘she’s so happy’ obviously a dig at .5!
On another note, big Loz sounds like a bloke who smokes 60 rothmans a day!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I'd have asked for a photo but then if i were your pal, I'd have sent one! 😂
Trust me it was the first thing I asked cos I would’ve took one right away! 😂😂 I’ve asked her to keep an eye out because they’ve stayed for Oktoberfest which is at Alton towers this eve so hopefully .5 and bisto will stay on and go there so she can get a pic haha

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I had to have a nose at Amy’s insta and is it just me, or does she have a doppelgänger who was on Love Island? 🤔 Separated at birth?…

B9BD148F-2063-484B-96C5-9D2F705FFBCC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New thread is here Scrunchies:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.