Lauren Goodger #70 Playing with Laorse is too much hassle, so Loz turned her lips into a bouncy castle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wheres the party? Looks like its in a cow shed! What a bleeping state
Screenshot_20220903-210606_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220903-210613_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220903-210659_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
The state of the botched arse shelf at the end 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 1551804
Omg the state of that beast. I wish I was there to watch her jiggle. Everything piled behind wobbling all over the place. Those guests must be having a right laugh at that. She looks so desperate and the OPPOSITE of what sexy is whatever that word is. It’s hard not to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The STILLS are life … the lips and those teef .. i mean they could tender a contract for Qantas for aisle emergency exit lighting

for a nano second I did think #6 was cuntchops too

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wheres the party? Looks like its in a cow shed! What a bleeping stateView attachment 1551837View attachment 1551839View attachment 1551842
Her knickers must be fully out? I can’t work that dress out it looks like it barely covers her flaps.

I am nearly the same age as Lozza and also had pregnancies close together (not as close as BYG) . However, despite how much I dislike it, I fully recognise that my previous size 6 body now resembles a baby orca and would not be subjecting myself or any other innocent civilians to a peek at it stuffed into some lycra.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I honestly don’t understand the lips. Does she think it’s attractive?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The STILLS are life … the lips and those teef .. i mean they could tender a contract for Qantas for aisle emergency exit lighting

for a nano second I did think #6 was cuntchops too
That is no mother..she doesn't have a maternal bone in her body! I know I'm late to the party and it's already been said but that bleep is subhuman!!! My heart would literally ache for my little baby, it'd take a long, long time for me to even accept what had happened let alone move on with my life as best I could...it's still raw and she's acting like a cheap slag I can't even find the right words to describe her right now..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion
Lauren Goodger #71 Laorse being babysat by Nanny Crack, BYG out partying but where is the hat?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hey scrunchies. Im still in a world of pain. No word from my apparent ex. No explanation. I know this isn’t mumsnet but it feels good to just spill a little sometimes as I’m a pretty private person irl. I wish I could wake up at the part where im okay. I miss him like crazy already. 😓

In LozzaLand we trust! She has truly bought a community together. That is a massive achievement! Almost as massive as her perkift au naushrel arse from doing squats….

This thread is truly getting me through a hard time. Let the chaos commence!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Hey scrunchies. Im still in a world of pain. No word from my apparent ex. No explanation. I know this isn’t mumsnet but it feels good to just spill a little sometimes as I’m a pretty private person irl. I wish I could wake up at the part where im okay. I miss him like crazy already. 😓

In LozzaLand we trust! She has truly bought a community together. That is a massive achievement! Almost as massive as her perkift au naushrel arse from doing squats….

This thread is truly getting me through a hard time. Let the chaos commence!
Thinking of you 🤍 I found the no contact videos on YouTube really helpful and a pleasant distraction when going through a break up

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion
Lauren Goodger #71 Big fat Loz is out on the lash, sporting a dirty tit stained ‘tache

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.